lilmac

Binge watching

i've since then finished season 3 of teen wolf minus latest ep 24 don't know if that's the finale or there is one more episode

i've also binged through orphan black s1 in 2 days , just amazing show ...

also rewatched battlestar galactica season 1 dunno why just was in the mood that day for some BSG memory lane

i'm thinking i should refresh my memory for game of thrones , but would have to see if i have the time first ...

Well today I binged on scandal season 3 , held off watching since october premiere Its now 3am I knew once I started it would be hard to stop Stop I did after episode 11 yep eleven episodes in a row minus a few interruption due to needing human minute now and then But I do need some sleep and I will watch the remaining 7/8 episodes tomorrow while awaiting with glee new epi of game of thrones now that I'm all caught up with that after marathoning a rewatch of GoT

Sometimes , biggest was last year when i had a week off. Did the first 4 seasons of Justified in a week , started at about 10 each night through to 5 or so in the morning. Prefer binging but i tend to watch live these days , though i am planning to give bates motel a look.

I've only watched the first episoe of bates motel rest of s1 still waiting Well I have 1 more episode to go but the nephew is watching animaniacs on my laptop , times like these I tell myself I really need the tablet but I'm a softie where my baby nephew is concerned

And I'm done with breaking bad just like that 2 seasons in a few days Kinda sad I love binging through a tv show , but after you have to come off the wired feeling and knowing there is no more episodes most of the time I'll probably watch the 2nd half of the walking dead next ... That said I'll pace myself tv season is nearly over got to keep stuff for the summer hiatus

watched first 6 episodes of the mindy project last night, its so funny 

i decided to start watching after checking out a fan video on youtube of their best moments i was laughing so much i had to see more , hopefully i'm done with s1 and 2 by end of weekend , we'll see , between real life world cup and tennis might not happen !

well i just watched the last episode of season 1 of the mindy project , can't believe i've ignored this show for so long but its normal, the only comedy i've watched in recent years was psych on USA  and that's cable

network wise i haven't watched a comedy since FRIENDS on NBC 

so def s2 this weekend !

well i finished watching the rest of continuum season 3 all 7 episodes

i've also finished "the mindy project" season 2

today i watched the last 4 episodes of "bones" season 9 which i hadnt had time since tv season ended 

started checking out a new show on TNT "the last ship" its not bad! only 2 episodes aired so far 

i also checked out " the leftovers" that one left me scratching my head  :huh:

Having a nice treat tonight just watched first 6 episodes of Orphan Black season 2 and there's 4 episodes left !Dilemna go to sleep or keep on watching ? Hmmm its already 1am Some shows are just made for marathon style !