#ED

10/11 - 10/13 Wknd Est: Gravity - 44.2M; Captain Phillips - 26M; CWCM2 - 14.2M; Machete - 3.7M

SATURDAY 10 PM, 3RD UPDATEMy sources tell me that Gravity is headed for a Saturday gross of $20.1 million, up 58% from Friday. A studio exec e-mailed me and told me, "It's astonishing. We have never seen something like this. $48 million 2nd weekend in October." Captain Phillips  is looking at a $9.5 million Saturday. A Sony exec is telling me that they expect $26 million for the weekend. Machete Kills  meanwhile is flopping in theatres to a non-event $4.5 million weekend. Updates and Weekend Top 10 soon...#

http://www.deadline.com/2013/10/captain-phillips-sails-to-600k-late-shows-machete-kills-200k-but-gravity-to-hold-1-weekend/

Actually her singing is average. It's just that her songs are good. I prefer listening to covers of her songs from more talented unknowns. But I agree, she was really rude about the Sinead thing. She is in a rebellion mode.

Our company was a partner when she had a concert here so I saw her perform live and she can really sing well to my surprise.

Our company was a partner when she had a concert here so I saw her perform live and she can really sing well to my surprise.

Not trying to shad her (in case you guys go ADF on my ass), but are you sure it isn't lip sync?

Wait, is there really a 3rd update?

Took you guys long enough to realise. :ph34r: 

I have't posted a fake NIkki in ages, lol. And it is satisfying especially when people fall for it. (At first I wasn't sure if people fell for it or if they were just playing along, lol)

• Like 2

I have't posted a fake NIkki in ages, lol. And it is satisfying especially when people fall for it. (At first I wasn't sure if people fell for it or if they were just playing along, lol)

LOL, you bastard! Good one.
  • Like 1

LOL You got me. Glad I edited my post before somebody quoted me. But I bet it will still be 20m or more.