CaptainJackSparrow

Every film you saw in theaters

So here is every single film I have seen in theaters:1998Barneys Great Adventure 1999The Elmo movieTarzan2000Tigger movieEmperors New Groove2001ShrekMonsters Inc. Jimmy Neutron2002Ice AgeJonah: a Veggietales movieSpirit (the horse movie)2003Finding NemoJungle Book 2Brother Bear2004 Shrek 2 (twice)Yu Gi Oh movieShark TaleIncrediblesPolar ExpressSpongebob movieA Series of Unfortunate Events (twice)2005Poohs Heffalump movieRobotsStar Wars episode threeMadagascarCharlie and the Chocolate FactoryMarch of the PenguinsValiantWallace and Gromit Curse of the Were RabbitChicken LittleHarry Potter 4NarniaKing Kong

2006HoodwinkedIce Age the Meltdown (opening day, twice)Curious GeorgeOver the HedgeCarsGarfield 2Pirates 2Monster HouseOpen SeasonFlushed AwayHappy FeetNight at the Museum2007Meet the Robinsons (3D))Spider Man 3 (opening day)Shrek the Third (twice)Pirates 3RatAtouilleHarry Potter 5Bee MovieMe Magoriums movie Alvin and the ChipmunksAlien Vs Predator Requiem

2008Cloverfield Horton Hears a Who (twice)Forbidden KingdomIron Man (opening day)Prince CaspianIndy 4Kung FU Panda (opening day)Incredible Hulk (opening day)Wall EStar Wars the clone WarsMadagascar 22009Monsters VS AliensNight at Museum 2Up (opening day, 3D)Transformers 2Ice Age 3 (3D)Harry Potter 62012Avatar (3D)

2010The WolfmanClash of the TitansIron Man 2 (opening day)Shrek 4 (3D)Toy Story 3 (opening day, 3D)Last Airbender (3D)Despicable Me (3D)InceptionDevilHarry Potter 7Yogi Bear2011Green HornetRangoBattle Los AngelosRioPirates 4 (opening day)Kung FU Panda 2 (3D)X Men First ClassSuper 8Cars 2Transformers 3 (3D)Harry Potter 8 (3D)Captain AmericaRise of Planet of ApesReal SteelParanormal 3Puss in BootsHappy Feet 2 (opening day)MuppetsSherlock Holmes 2Mission Impossible 4Adventures of Tintin

2012ChronicleWoman in BlackJohn Carter (3D)Hinged GamesWrath of Titans (3D)Three StoogesAvengers (3D)BattleshipPrometheus (3D, twice)Madagascar 3Amazing Spider Man (3D)Ice Age 4 (opening day, 3D)Dark Knight RisesExpendables 2Paranormal 4LincolnHobbit2013MamaDie Hard 5Jurassic Park (3D)Iron Man 3Star Trek 2 (3D)Man of SteelWorld War ZMonsters University (3D)White House Down (opening day)Despicable Me 2 (3D)Pacific Rim (twice, opening night, 3D)Conjuring (opening night)Wolverine (opening day)RiddickInsidious 2Gravity (3D)FrozenHobbit the Desolation of Smaug (twice)Walking With Dinosaurs

Edited by Captain Jack Sparrow

I'm not really the type of guy to watch movies in theater... but yeah.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Sherlock Holmes: A game of Shadows

The Avengers

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Cloud Atlas

Johnny English Reborn

Man of Steel

Oz The Great and Powerful

Grown Ups 2

Pacific Rim

Gravity

Oblivion

2 Guns

Red 2

About Time

I don't watch movies in theaters until they really impress me, or friends are asking me to go with them.

Edited by ChD

Not gonna list them all here, but yeah, I keep a count of them (as well as all movies I've watched at home since Jan. 1, 2010) and I've got 377 so far. First movie I've watched in the theater was Treasure Planet in November 2002, the most recent was Rush two days ago. Among those 377 there are 15-20 classic films - at different points I managed to catch Taxi Driver, 42nd Street, Metropolis, a few Miyazaki films and 5 Star Wars films (among others) on the big screen. I saw 46 movies in theaters in 2009, 58 in 2010, 49 in 2011, 57 in 2012 and 45 (so far) in 2013.

• Like 1

Way too many movies. I worked at movie theater in high school and saw over 40 movies a year and today I still see around 30+ movies in theaters every year. 

3D movies

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix-Imax

Transformers 3

How to Train You Dragon

Alice in Wonderland 

Life of Pi

Avengers

Gravity

Iron Man 3 

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3D (yeah I know, fuck off, I was 11 and I hated it even then)

Monsters vs Aliens

Coraline

Up

Toy Story 3D Double Feature

A Christmas Carol

Alice in Wonderland

HTTYD

Toy Story 3

Despicable Me

Piranha 3D

Legend of the Guardians

Tangled

Tron Legacy

Hubble 3D

Transformers 3

Cave of Forgotten Dreams

Hugo

Brave

Dredd

Wreck-It Ralph

The Hobbit

Life of Pi

Gravity

I might be forgetting a few since I don't remember if I saw them in 3D or not.