CaptainJackSparrow

Every film you saw in theaters

3D? Let's see...

Open Season (IMAX)

Beowulf (IMAX)Journey to the Center of the EarthBoltCoralineMonsters vs. AliensUpCloudy with a Chance of MeatballsA Christmas Carol (IMAX)AvatarAlice in WonderlandClash of the Titans (ugh)How to Train Your DragonToy Story 3 (IMAX)Despicable MeTangledTRON: LegacyThorTransformers: Dark of the MoonCaptain America: The First AvengerA Very Harold & Kumar 3D ChristmasHugoThe Adventures of TintinStar Wars: Episode IThe LoraxJohn Carter (almost as bad in this format as Titans)TitanicThe AvengersMen in Black 3 (IMAX)PrometheusBraveThe Amazing Spider-ManFrankenweenie (IMAX)Life of PiOz: The Great and PowerfulJurassic Park (IMAX)Iron Man 3 (IMAX)The Great GatsbyMan of Steel (IMAX)Gravity (IMAX)

Many of those were because they were either in IMAX or the theatre did not have any convenient standard options (or any at all).

Just gonna do 3D/IMAX for now... maybe later will try all-time

Spy Kids 3: Game Over (3D)

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl (3D)

Night at the Museum (IMAX)

Spider-Man 3 (IMAX)

The Spiderwick Chronicles (IMAX)

Bolt (3D)

Toy Story/Toy Story 2 Double Feature (3D)

How to Train Your Dragon (3D twice)

Toy Story 3 (3D)

Tron: Legacy (3D)

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (3D)

The Lion King (3D)

Hugo (3D)

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (IMAX)

Beauty and the Beast (3D)

Titanic (3D)

The Dark Knight Rises (IMAX)

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (IMAX 3D)

Star Trek Into Darkness (IMAX 3D)

Gravity (IMAX 3D)

Not gonna list them all here, but yeah, I keep a count of them (as well as all movies I've watched at home since Jan. 1, 2010) and I've got 377 so far. First movie I've watched in the theater was Treasure Planet in November 2002, the most recent was Rush two days ago. Among those 377 there are 15-20 classic films - at different points I managed to catch Taxi Driver, 42nd Street, Metropolis, a few Miyazaki films and 5 Star Wars films (among others) on the big screen. I saw 46 movies in theaters in 2009, 58 in 2010, 49 in 2011, 57 in 2012 and 45 (so far) in 2013.

Only since 2002? Are you only 16 or something?

I do collect my movie tickets-but still no way I can remember all of this-actually I probably can as I have a really good memory :P

Well the earliest film I remember seeing in the theaters is Roger Rabbit.

• Like 1