JJ-8

FBO: Official Discussion Thread - OLD

I already invested in Chronicle. I would like to invest in Star Wars (impossible, since I am going to sleep now), The Vow, Safe House and the Typer Perry movie. March will be a huge month for investments with The Lorax, John Carter, The Hunger Games and Wrath of the Titans. Can't wait...

^^ That would mean right now the official game time is 8:08pm or (808EST/708Central), right?

right on (well missed by 1 minute actually but you are right :) )EDIT - 2 hours and 8 minutes till it's available now...(don't forget ... post in the investments thread and not here ;) ) Edited by Jajang

Amazing job! I'm glad that this game is alive and it'll be stronger than ever. Would be nice to have at least 15 active players.

well i think we are on the verge of hitting the 15 active players now.....18 players have so afar indicated they are wanting to play in 2012, 14 of those have invested in a 2012 film so far......the 4 inactive players:Townzy - where are you ???? (he's gone asleep after dominated in 2011 and considering he's on here.....)Billybobwashere - where are you also... ClonewarsMovieGuyKyle:D

urg.. took a little longer than expected but it's all up to date :)(this time of year is always the hardest with the setup for the new year)So yes - Forum is updated - results are up. investment threads updated etc etcOh and the website is uploading as we speak - give in 10 minutes or so and she'll be good to go.(all the new players have now been added to the website - goto to the "studio" page to see your own account / page detailng what you've investedin)

I am here Jajang, I just did my first investments. I have super busy over xmas and doing my last year of uni this year, I am doing research scholarship over summer working on my thesis and working and studying several units and certificates.Great to see the game competitive, investments are going quick.

Yeah. Bullyboy certainly has been here. He's already posted here saying he intends to play in 2012 (that's why he's in the list on the 2nd post of this thread). Radier I've not seen at all since BOM. He is MIA.

All Threads updated. Started March Investments thread (as it will be needed shortly ;) ) - John Carter could be a little shock on the budget though... lolWebsite is uploading as i type. will be done in about 10......