Krissykins

Weekend Numbers Oct 18-21

• Founder / Operator

What Prisoners recount?

CinemaScore reported a "B+" CinemaScore on Friday night, then WB basically asked them check again and on Saturday it was an "A-". Not necessarily proof of anything, but VERY suspect.

• Like 1

CinemaScore reported a "B+" CinemaScore on Friday night, then WB basically asked them check again and on Saturday it was an "A-". Not necessarily proof of anything, but VERY suspect.

LOL Not only that. It's 2 guys and a pizza running the operation. They only poll 5 theaters in the whole nation. How this became a legitimate source for post release feedback is beyond me. Especially in this day and age that is totally inadequate.

I agree with Tele. The data is totally unreliable and doesn't tell anybody much of anything.

• Like 2

LOL Not only that. It's 2 guys and a pizza running the operation. They only poll 5 theaters in the whole nation. How this became a legitimate source for post release feedback is beyond me. Especially in this day and age that is totally inadequate.

I agree with Tele. The data is totally unreliable and doesn't tell anybody much of anything.

I like your new look.

• Founder / Operator

Exactly. I'm not even sure PostTrak's 20 theaters are enough. Personally, I'd like to see it from no less than 100 theaters. It may be a huge undertaking, but it would be worth it.

• Like 2

Thank Jack. I have a hard time with the signature though. Scaling pics down to fit the limits kind of messes things up. But it's okay I guess.

Your sig is a bit disproportionate. I think make the length shorter would help.

ah that!

i thought it was a typo at 1 of the sites reporting figures

CS indeed is  :wacko:

a dumb Q re: signature

I accidentally clicked on the option of 'ignore all signatures'

Can someone tell me how to make them shown again???Posted Image

Edited by Leyla

Your sig is a bit disproportionate. I think make the length shorter would help.

Yeah I know it got distorted when I used the 400 x 150 requirement. I'll try again when I get some time. I saw the link below that you posted some time ago. I'll give that a try.

Exactly. I'm not even sure PostTrak's 20 theaters are enough. Personally, I'd like to see it from no less than 100 theaters. It may be a huge undertaking, but it would be worth it.

I agree. LOL This cinemascore reminds me of the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz.