Krissykins

Weekend Numbers Oct 18-21

$30m budget which I doubt it'll even make that WW. Hopefully Dreamworks will have more success with Delivery Man and Need for Speed.

They need it. Lincoln and The Help are not enough to prop up a studio. Sorry, half of Lincoln and The Help.

You know-its sad that Fifth Estate is being brought up more in this thread then all the other releases right now :PWait there are other films playing????

I'm fairly sure I make up half The Fifth Estate posts. For that I apologize.Wait, no I don't. Suck it Fifth Estate.

Now that...would be awesome...and terrible...yet awesome.I can't wait to see The Rock and V n Diesel clothesline the MOON.

The car chases they have in space will put Gravity to shame.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

They need it. Lincoln and The Help are not enough to prop up a studio. Sorry, half of Lincoln and The Help.

Spinning off Dreamworks Animation was a huge mistake IMO Lincoln was a success as was The Help and War Horse and Real Steel did okay but the rest have just flopped.
  • Like 1

Spinning off Dreamworks Animation was a huge mistake IMO Lincoln was a success as was The Help and War Horse and Real Steel did okay but the rest have just flopped.

Lincoln and The Help were definitely successes. real Steel was...well, it did well, but not enough. Same with War Horse. Unfortunately looks like Robopocalypse ain't happening. Fifth Estate is going in the major flop category alongside People like Us and Fright Night.The bad part being that ...I really liked Fright Night. That should've done well, people missed out.