grim22

Box Office "Fact or Fiction" - Looking for willing participants. We're BACKKKKK!!!

Will we be skipping this week and hold part 3 next week instead? 

Sorry about that. I have been travelling last week, and will most probably be travelling this week as well. Went on a road trip through 5 states and had next to no connectivity, just got back to LA today. Will see how best to do it this week.

• Like 1

Not to overly hype it, but the next edition is looking like one of the best (maybe even challenging the Tele-Baumer-Numbers edition for best) in terms of the responses. They are well thought out, and all the contributors have provided their viewpoint very well. Should hopefully have it up tomorrow pending a couple of responses.

• Like 2

when you get to asking people who did it before to do it again I would be up for it

Same. Even though I just did it, it was a lot of fun.

I'm up for another one, too.

Thanks folks. Will definitely be reaching out to everyone as the summer movie season is coming up soon, and that is ripe for plenty of questions and more frequent editions.