grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

I don't think there's a real way for her to know that. Rth said the evening shows were looking "quite strong", though

I can't tell. The only thing I can say is that the 1am and 1 :30 show were recent adds.

I thought they showed the seat plan. Never mind then.

From Rth's estimates?  :blink:

THOR 2 under SUPERMAN RETURNS (unadjusted).

The mere fact that you're mentioning Thor and Superman in the same sentence proves that this is just fine. I'm not saying it's great, just no disaster. Remember, SR cost 260m+. Thor cost 170m and will end up with much more WW.

God. So part two too won't top the 7-year old SR? But hey, Superman is a more popular character! Posted Image

SR might make more than THOR in DOM numbers, but Marvel wasn't stupid/moronic enough to give Thor 2 a 270 million budget like WB gave to SR. ;)

Maybe smaller screens. But they don't seem to have added too many extra showtimes for Thor. Thor had 3 screens in the 15 screen theater and doesn't seem to have added more screens for the weekend yet.

Where is this movie house?

Where do you live? Maybe you should seriously consider moving. :P

Why would I want to move from Beverly Hills?  :P  (Let's see - the rents, the ridiculous parking issues, the snobbish neighbors and the general distance from a normal grocery (whole foods will bankrupt me))

• Like 1

Why would I want to move from Beverly Hills?  :P  (Let's see - the rents, the ridiculous parking issues, the snobbish neighbors and the general distance from a normal grocery (whole foods will bankrupt me))

Don't forget the traffic getting in and out of that hell hole. :lol: