grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

LOL You should have gone to drive up the numbers.No there is an increase albeit a small one. Just shows that men are still the drivers for these movies.

Thor 2 actually has the highest make ratio of the year! Thor 2 - 62/38Iron Man 3 - 61/39Man of Steel - 56/44The Wolverine -56/44

Thor is a sequel.  3D screens don't really matter anymore, it's not like people are specifically seeing Thor for the 3D.  

Still your theory makes no sense.

Bigger films do not fully collapse like 60% against big openers especially in the 3rd weekend.

• Like 1

LOL You should have gone to drive up the numbers.

No there is an increase albeit a small one. Just shows that men are still the drivers for these movies.

Yeah, I totally should have :lol: 

The Variety article says females make up of 48% of Friday's audience

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-thor-dark-world-654849

I guess male fans are the ones driving part of weekend with repeat viewings.

• Like 1

Thing about flop films you have lower expectations so when you watch them they seem much better then expected. Really liked TLR.

Come on! IM3 was just sucky at all levels........ I at least enjoyed TLR, couldn't say the same for the blandness that was IM3.......
  • Like 1