baumer

Weekend Estimates

You know very well that's a minority opinion even among fans.

SPOILER ALERT****

The majority of fans were disappointed that there wasn't some kind of all out battle like there was in Potter. But if you are a Twilight purist, then you will know that The Volturi are not looking to have wars with other vampires. They try to first settle things peacefully and then and only then, if a solution cannot be met, do they wage war. There was no reason to wage war in Breaking Dawn so the battle didn't need to take place. That, imo, is a fantastic ending.

the only thing i strongly dislike about BD book and movie is that jacob was around, how i wish he'd get lost in canada somewhere as a wolf forever but that's not happening so i deal with it....just an opinion of course BD1 is a gazillion time better than GL.GL lacked heart and a sense of mythology its pulse never took off, twas a flatline from beginning to end, and mind you i like my comics heroes movies just as much as the next person who's never read any of those comics but seen most of the films(huge fan of iron man here)

I have never gottent the Twilight hate. First it was bad because it "tainted" the vampire myth. Then it was bad because it was a bad example for girls. Then it was bad because it made so much money and therefore would encourage Hollywood to greenlight more "crappy films." Seriously, a film that I don't care for DOES NOT affect my life or my enjoyment of other films in the least. I have seen plenty of films that would make Twilight look like Casablanca in comparison, and they don't elicit even half the vitriol that the Stephanie Meyer series does.