baumer

Weekend Estimates

Yes, I too am allowed to enjoy a chick flick because I don't discriminate. I have no problem enjoying Friday the 13th Part 6 in one sitting and The Notebook in the next.

Yes, I too am allowed to enjoy a chick flick because I don't discriminate. I have no problem enjoying Friday the 13th Part 6 in one sitting and The Notebook in the next.

You´ re metro sexual then :P

How is $50m for a movie with a budget of $150+ a nice run?I'm actually watching it closely for Flop of the Year status. It looks like a total disaster to me.

maybe not flop of the year since I think it will recoup some of its losses from its Oscar run...having said that still a failure and a bad bet

Sunday's estimated drop is higher for BD1 than New Moon so with actuals weekend number should go up. Hopefully over 17M.

Yeah, all of BD1s Sunday drops have been marginally better than NMs, so I don't know why they think it'll be worse this week.

The actuals could decrease from estimates too.

True but the Sunday drop is higher than New Moon. BD1 has held better than New Moon on each Sunday. I don't know about Friday or Saturday but Sunday should be higher.