ecstasy

Wednesday Numbers 11/13/2013-Thor 2 Mighty Drop $3,565,731

please don't blame Tom for this! He is the only good thing that came out of this movie! even the critics say so, this movie was alive only when Hiddleston was on screen! Marvel made a boring movie about Jane Foster and I don't see why it's Tom's fault! after comic con they tried to save it and filmed more scenes with Tom, but they couldn't change the storyline and it is still a movie about Foster! Also , Marvel lied in their advertising, pretending that Tom will be the center of this movie and instead we got Jane, Darcy and the intern!

Natalie Portman wasn't interested in doing this movie unless she got an expanded role. Keep in mind that this was her first post-Oscar role and she had leverage even though she was contractually obligated to do this movie anyway.

Or you can be in my camp, the one that said SM1 and SM2 were both very flawed, average films to begin with. Took a lot of shit at SHH for that but it's funny how many of those sheep turned on the film when SM3 came out and had, like you said, a lot of the same flaws as the first two films (just ramped up on steroids).

A lot of fans look at these movie franchises like sports teams, maybe without even realizing it. They'll passionately support these things for years and scream at anyone who has even minor nitpicks but they'll completely change their tune when the next reboot/franchise/whatever comes along

• Like 4

I honestly think the Portman rumors ended up being a load of bull. She promoted the movie tons.

I'm sure she wasn't happy with Jenkins getting dropped but those always seemed blown out of proportion to me

The Taylor rumors, on the other hand...

You can't get away from Spiderman when AA is here.

It's either that or MOS vs. IM3 aka DC v. Marvel

At least Spidey is neutral.

What we really need to do is make American Hustle vs Wolf of Wall Street happen

Everyone pick your side

• Like 2

The raindrops scene is meant to be hokey and it's okay that it's hokey. It's a purely comedic scene. SM3 took that and went too far. You want dialogue line for line from the comics? 

And that's the only thing that scene is guilty for: "homaging" it's own predecessor, and then taking it too far. Raimi did the same thing with Evil Dead 2...oh, but that's a classic so it was OK. I'm just saying, this was Raimi being Raimi, and people have taken it, rode it hard and put it away wet. The dancing crap was meant to be humorous. It was supposed to be lame, because he was acting lame. Just as he was acting lame after he quit being Spider-Man in SM2.

He wasn't being himself in either case. If it didn't make you laugh, then I could see why it would be the go-to scene to show how lame SM3 was. However, the fact that it's brought up to make people laugh is actually the filmmaker's original intention and does nothing to prove the film is bad overall.

Edited by Accursed Architect!™

OK, OK. I know it's a bad joke when I see "Tarzan liked a post you made inWednesday Numbers 11/13/201... " in my notifications! just kidding just kidding. relax guys.

Hehe, I like everyones posts except for Chewy and Ddddeee, those two are not allowed to join my clubs either.