Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Except for Avengers, Spider-Man 1 and 2, Iron Man, Thor: The Dark World, The Incredible Hulk, X-Men: 1, 2, and First Class  :D

But on a different not, 52m is very satisfying to see. Hopefully 2D record falls as well.

most of those are average movies. First Class is the only good one 

• Like 2

I want to say that it did, but I'm not sure what the breakdown for IM3 is. If I take 15% off (the usual amount people use when adjusting for 3D), I get 151.4, which is too close for me to say without a shadow of a doubt. I'm 95% confident that CF's OW attendance was better than IM3's, but I won't be the one that says it was until someone with more experience says so.

Edited by Gokai Red

You like it that much? Or you dislike TDKR that much? I like it a lot, but Thor 2 gets pretty silly in places for me.

A bit of both. I loved Thor 2 - did not expect to love it that much. Obviously, Loki made the film. TDKR was a huge disappointment.

• Like 2

More people saw Catching Fire on its OW than Iron Man 3. Iron Man 3 has a higher number because it was in 3D. 

Still waiting for a film to blow away the 22+ million tickets (I think it was 22) of Avengers, TDK & Spider-man 3 ... just doesn't seem like it will happen anytime soon ... I don't see TA2 doing so, maybe equaling it.