Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Laying down the truth  :wub:  At least Catwoman didn't buy too much of its own crap.

This list brings out a surge of contradictory feelings in me. SMH for TDKR being #1, but :wub:  :wub:   :wub: for Batman Returns in Top 3. 

Before TDK and TDKR Batman Returns was by far my favorite superhero film, and it definitively owns its spot, there is little chance it gets topped again.

Before TDK and TDKR Batman Returns was by far my favorite superhero film, and it definitively owns its spot, there is little chance it gets topped again.

I find it odd for a Burton Batman fan to like Returns over '89 and a Nolan Batman fan to like Rises over TDK…do you just not like The Joker?

That's a great list, with the exception of CA. That's a hard sell as #2 (or even anywhere near a top 10 imo, especially if you're going superhero in general and not just comic book).

Everyone always has some movies they love that the majority doesn't. CA: TF is one of those movies for me.

Totally EPIC

Remember when the idea of a movie with Bane as the main villain was considered a complete and utter joke ... now after 1 film, he's the main bad guy in the new Arkham game . and probably #2 or #3 Batman rogue among the general public. 

What villain (like Bane and Loki) will get that bump next?