Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Goddammit they've been doing the math since 2011. Didn't you see all the graphs, charts, spreadsheets during the Avengers run?

At the end of the day, it's all inconclusive. Over time, it's becoming a source for epic fan wars. Still, I admire our members for coming up with the most sound and logical formulations to calculate and prove those figures (Spizzer especially, it's pretty amazing of him)
  • Like 1

At the end of the day, it's all inconclusive.Over time, it's becoming a source for epic fan wars.Still, I admire our members for coming up with the most sound and logical formulations to calculate and prove those figures (Spizzer especially, it's pretty amazing of him)

Of course it is. But somebody's got to win right? LOL

At the end of the day, it's all inconclusive.Over time, it's becoming a source for epic fan wars.Still, I admire our members for coming up with the most sound and logical formulations to calculate and prove those figures (Spizzer especially, it's pretty amazing of him)

My calculations are conclusive and TDK wins.

I did it on Excel.

Ok thank you. I thought someone had a number since ERC gave a number for CAF and IM3.

That they gave out an admissions figure is somewhat surprising, I would say the IM3 is most likely 100% accurate.

Edited by B J

• Founder / Operator

Getting Nolanites angry is so much fun lol. Almost as much fun as getting the potheads angry

In all the years I've been around and experienced this movie community, and others, I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter which extremist fan base is getting angry--they're always equally notorious at some point. :lol:

• Like 6

In all the years I've been around and experienced this movie community, and others, I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter which extremist fan base is getting angry--they're always equally notorious at some point. :lol:

So very true

• Founder / Operator

That they gave out an admissions figure is somewhat surprising, I would say the IM3 is most likely 100% accurate.

ERC is a reporting outlet along the lines of us and Mojo. They don't have access to that kind of official information. They're basically just doing math in the same way all of us here would, although that inherently involves some subjective assumptions with a lot of variables.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1