Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I was really impressed by his acting. He was good. I didn't get that from the first movie. But then he had a lot more to work with in this one. They all did and they all did a fantastic job to me. 

Everything improved IMO. I came into CF having about moderate expectations because even though I liked the first, it wasn't anything to write home about IMO and i felt it was a little overrated and I figured CF would be more of the same just improved, but I was genuinely surprised. It beat my expectations and there is no way this one can be called overrated. I haven't read CF, but watching the movie I felt as if I did. Fine action, acting, drama, violent enough to not be graphic but get the point across, what Katniss did 

at the end with the tree, shooting the arrow into the dome. I loved that, so well crafted. And the plot with the clock, that was insanely smart

. Im not sold on MJ1 yet because I think MJ2 is going to be the truth, but CF is a movie that'll be getting some repeats from me once its on HV. Francis Lawrence got it right. Lol I sound like a huge fan now, but hey thats what a good movie does to you. Fast 6, Gravity, Captain Phil, and CF - perfect, perfect quadfecta.

Edited by Jandrew

The American Music awards are also on tonight, not sure how much that is going to affect Sunday. But Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga and KAty Perry are performing. So a 33-34% drop is more likely.

Edited by babz06

Denmark have one of my favorite footballing stories, when they were all forced to come back from vacation and won Euro 92. The only story that compares is, maybe Ivanisevic winning Wimbledon after being given a wildcard.

Yeah that was one helluva of story and journey, I am so glad that Yugoslav wars giving us a chance. 

Everything improved IMO. I came into CF having about moderate expectations because even though I liked the first, it wasn't anything to write home about IMO and i felt it was a little overrated and I figured CF would be more of the same just improved, but I was genuinely surprised. It beat my expectations and there is no way this one can be called overrated. I haven't read CF, but watching the movie I felt as if I did. Fine action, acting, drama, violent enough to not be graphic but get the point across, what Katniss did 

at the end with the tree, shooting the arrow into the dome. I loved that, so well crafted. And the plot with the clock, that was insanely smart

. Im not sold on MJ1 yet because I think MJ2 is going to be the truth, but CF is a movie that'll be getting some repeats from me once its on HV. Francis Lawrence got it right. Lol I sound like a huge fan now, but hey thats what a good movie does to you. Fast 6, Gravity, Captain Phil, and CF - perfect, perfect quadfecta.

Yes my audience burst into applause at that part, me included. It was brilliant. However never having read the books either. The ending left me cold. But I do understand that it follows the book so most people enjoyed it.