Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Next week end, instead of CF, don't forget to see your spoonfed IMPORTANT movie designed for the AMPAS  crowd, pseudo elite journalists and pundits,about white slavery ( you know the one I am talking about, with the dude which saved the world in 2012, Chewing Gum something) : families will dig it and liberal financed guilt has never felt so good  since 1993 Schindler's list.

Posted Image

Next week end, instead of CF, don't forget to see your spoonfed IMPORTANT movie designed for the AMPAS  crowd, pseudo elite journalists and pundits,about white slavery ( you know the one I am talking about, with the dude which saved the world in 2012, Chewing Gum something) : families will dig it and liberal financed guilt has never felt so good  since 1993 Schindler's list.

Posted Image

• Like 3

I enjoy forum meltdowns and cannibalisms and what not...but I kinda wish it was for another movie, like Thor making 45M OW or something because I just saw CF and im not a CF fanboy, but yooooo that was dope. I was very impressed. Better than the first in every aspect, and NO-SHAKEY-CAM LAWD JESES! It was emotional, action packed, well acted, everytime Katniss appeared on the screen i was like "what willl she do next!?!?". Lionsgate sucked at promoting the new characters, but they were given clear and cohesive storylines and this didn't seem to drag as much as the first. PS, Donald Sutherland is a boss - only because I just found out this week that thats Kiefers dad and Im obsessed with 24 so when I saw Prez Snow all i think of was Jack Bauer, Sr. Continue with the meltdowns, hell ima post some gifs, but its a shame this is happening. This movie really was better than I expected. Well, yupp. PSS, lol at the elevator scene. PSSS, i got possibly the shittiest batch of trailers of all time. Vamp Academy, I Frank...

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3

just saw Algren in the Escape Plan international thread. Wish he was posting here instead. Can make the thread even funnier

I think Al may be seeing ...someone. He seems to be avoiding stressful situations. :P

• Like 1

It's not fair. Why does Marvel always win.. the movies are so shitty!!!!

Posted Image

SIGH

Mark my words, it's still too early to count this out of the #1 2013 race. At least wait until next weekend before you make the jump off the bridge.

Edited by MovieMan89

Still holding out hope for 70m. It all depends on us westcoasters to pick up the slack.

Well my theater is not helping. But Edwards Mountain Village added a 12:00 show so that must be good.

Long Beach is still going strong but it looks like Irvine Spectrum is done for the night. Honestly it could go up or down depending on how they estimated the west coast. I don't see any 1 am shows added yet. That would give it the extra boost.