baumer

Catching Fire Monday: 12.3m | #2 Doctor Who 3D $4.8m, OKAY FOR CHRISSAKES?

Since weather was discussed here earlier this week, found this on Reddit:

Posted Image

That looks freakin' scary. I'm happy I'm just north of that guy. Although, I wouldn't shove it in their faces. That's just mean.

random question, k1stpierre: how do you pronounce your username?

Is it K-first-pierre?

Is it cursed-pierre?

Is it K-one-saint-pierre?

I like #2 personally... :ph34r:

Hey! I'm the only cursed one around here! Is that some way around my copyright? :angry:

Fuck overrated Marvel vs DC Nolan fanboys discussions here. Seriously we're not fucking Superhero Hype.

Please don't associate Nolan with DC again. It looks like ties has been cut.I look forward to Interstellar 10x more than Batsups movie.

That looks freakin' scary. I'm happy I'm just north of that guy. Although, I wouldn't shove it in their faces. That's just mean.

Reddit users are not known for their subtlety, although there are some gems from time to time. There were some great replies to this thread yesterday: What is the laziest thing you've ever done?

Used to have one of those 'clap on, clap off' lights in my room. I hated clapping so I just made an audio recording of me clapping and mapped it to one of the programmable keys on my keyboard.

My roommate and I arranged our dorm room to be "lazy-capable." One person was able to reach the mini fridge and light switch from her bed, and the other could reach the the window and AC/ heat from her bed....

.... we never fought again.

Shot ~10 nerf darts at my light switch, from bed. Missed all of them and slept with the lights on.

called the restaurant to send the waiter back to my table

• Like 1