baumer

Catching Fire Monday: 12.3m | #2 Doctor Who 3D $4.8m, OKAY FOR CHRISSAKES?

Grim, no daily unwanted WWE info today?

Well, they are setting up a potential title unification match at TLC. But almost everyone feels that it will end with both championships coming off the table with one title each. They really screwed up the Daniel Bryan storyline. It started so well, and somehow the blowoff is a Cena vs. Orton match.

Also, don't watch WWE daily, in fact I only watch the PPVs now (buy a few of them, "watch" the others). Follow the storylines through 411wrestling.com 

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

And you may not be a genius, but at least you're beautiful?

Posted Image

:P :P :P

AA wtf? Now you too?

So Kitik, Chewy, Ecstasy and AA apparently agreed to gang bang me today.

If anyone wants to come to my defense, now is the time.

Anyone who thinks Catching Fire's $158m opening is disappointing is crazy! 6th biggest of all time not to mention that three of the ones ahead of it had 3D to help them along, in three days it out-grossed it's budget 28 million! that's not even taken into account it's overseas totals, which seem to be pretty much double hunger games. even if it only does about $370m (which is about the least I see it making Domestically it will be a gigantic success. also I'd say there's a pretty good shot of it hitting $400m. I mean sure I wanted to make more then Iron Man 3. because it's superior to that film in every way but that's just the fan boy in me. 

• Like 3