baumer

Thurs#s Rth: CF 15 FRZ 11-11.5 (Nikki still drunk from 2010, says 13.7 for CF)

Max's mum subtly throwing shade at the other parents. imo "I'm so proud of him" etc = "My kid didn't fuck up like your kid" 

I wouldn't be proud that my child is a dullard who goes on holiday to worry about his future. I hope the parents fight, I love when that happens.

• Like 1

No, I'm staying up for Snow, Sex and Suspicious Parents obviously! Maybe I'm just enjoying myself because I'm gonna be locked in a room with some not-fun people all weekend.

Why are you gonna be locked with them?

Just got back from my shift at work. My theater was an absolute zoo, I've never seen it that busy. Frozen and Catching Fire gave us a 1-2 punch that my theater couldn't handle. Frozen dominated the early shows while Hunger Games held firm but is gonna take over later tonight while Frozen slows down.

• Like 2

Why was he hanging with middle aged women anyway? Christ, this guy is the worst at being young. And fuck his mum. she seems a smug bitch.

He's rubbish, she's annoying too but at least she had some fun and got injured.

I miss when they'd fuck some randomer and then their parents would try and say that they're so proud.

• Like 1