baumer

Tues #s RTH Catching Fire: 4, Frozen 2.4, Homefront 800K, Thor 700K

Good God can't believe Paul Walker's character will end like this... what a great movie, but this wasn't a fair ending for the character.

The movie is hard to watch now especially considering the final fate of Walker's character. Skews way close to reality now.

The movie is hard to watch now especially considering the final fate of Walker's character. Skews way close to reality now.

Got happy when I saw the final twist. Still hard to watch all that happening.

You need to feel your teeth rattle in your skull from the low-frequency blast too.

Oh my God Tele! Rubber is on Showtime right now, LOL.

This Tire...

Somebody was high when they wrote and directed this movie.

• Like 2

Oh my God Tele! Rubber is on Showtime right now, LOL.

This Tire...

Somebody was high when they wrote and directed this movie.

Probably not as high as the people who paid to watch it. :P

This does look like the kind of movie where the viewing experience would be enhanced by ingesting certain substances.Posted Image

• Like 3

Rubber can only be watched one way, after getting high. I have heard it makes perfect sense if watched that way.

Have you seen it? It's so horrible but I can't turn the channel. I can't make sense of this. The music is crazy. Yeah I need to be high.

• Like 1

Have you seen it? It's so horrible but I can't turn the channel. I can't make sense of this. The music is crazy. Yeah I need to be high.

Yup, seen it. I thought it was a weird movie about a serial killing tyre. But then the audience showed up, and from that point on it was like anything goes. Then the tricycle shows up and I was like "What the Hell???"

• Like 2

Yup, seen it. I thought it was a weird movie about a serial killing tyre. But then the audience showed up, and from that point on it was like anything goes. Then the tricycle shows up and I was like "What the Hell???"

LOL It just went off. The last scene after the guy in the wheelchair blew was nothing but a long shot of the tricycle rolling down the road and then the tire is sitting on the side watching. Then the tricycle is surrounded by a group of tires. I agree WTF! 

And the music before leading up to the murders was weird. And then it switches to an easy going song right after. Crazy

Tele what drugs are you on? LOL

• Like 1

LOL It just went off. The last scene after the guy in the wheelchair blew was nothing but a long shot of the tricycle rolling down the road and then the tire is sitting on the side watching. Then the tricycle is surrounded by a group of tires. I agree WTF! 

And the music before leading up to the murders was weird. And then it switches to an easy going song right after. Crazy

Tele what drugs are you on? LOL

Posted Image

• Like 3

Is that what I'm missing?  I just needed to bury my face into a pile of coke before watching Rubber?  Is that why I thought it was stupid?