#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Yeah, I can see it.

The real question is....who will Ed be? He has to be somebody.

I contemplated Batman himself, but I thought it would be more appropriate for Shawn. ED seems logical to be John Blake. Just cuz.

• Like 1

I am very fixated with the idea of Telemachos being the Joker, stealing the mob's likes for a living.

*Grumbles*

Baumer as R'as. Do you see it?

Sounds like a better idea actually. I'd be hungry for some Telenachoes

BOX OFFICE: ‘Catching Fire’, ‘Frozen’ Vie For Top Spot With $30M Each; ‘Out Of The Furnace’ Not So Hot

Catching Fire is hovering in the $30 million range with Frozen, at the moment, estimated to push a bit higher than that around $32 million.

It looks like the newcomer Out of the Furnace will take the third spot. The dark and violent drama — albeit a quality cast including Christian Bale, Woody Harrelson and Zoe Saldana — from director Scott Cooper and distributed by Relativity opened on four screens Wednesday to tiny per-screen numbers and is opening wide today in 2,101 locations. It is expected to take in around $5.5 million to $6 million but likely will be competing for moviegoers with Open Road’s Homefront.

yup this seems more legit than $36M/$34M. (do hope the latter's true tho)

Fri atm CF around 8, FRZ around 7, see how it looks later

Looking really good for both, but especially for CF with its back-loaded daily pattern, I think 30m+ is likely for CF, and 7m pretty much guarantees 30m+ for Frozen.

• Like 1