#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

So at what point does it start becoming a love letter to J-Law?

I had actually forgot that I had checked the book out from the library. I looked at my book shelf and was thinking "Why do I have a book about the futurist here?"  :P

I spend too much time on these forums.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

I had actually forgot that I had checked the book out from the library. I looked at my book shelf and was thinking "Why do I have a book about the futurist here?"  :P

I spend too much time on these forums.

You do? I'm writing a god damn Batfic for christ's sake. (You're the falafel guy...maybe)

• Like 3

I read it a few months ago. Engaging, not tremendously deep, but still fun.

Are you guys talking about the huge cameron fanbody that made BKB look like a typical moviegoer that posted on here.  That on guy who said if think a women is hot in a film that means you are gay. Nolan fans are delusional because of how fake those movies are 

I don't know what's more insane: that someone actually thought the polling of 17 million people (including people in the Artic!) would seem legitimate, or that IESB.net actually ran with it back on 2008.

The pie graphs must have made em' think "Seems legit."

• Like 3

Pointman was obsessed with Transformers though.  He was getting the board riled up summer 2011 (DH2/TF3).  Was he a Tron fan too?

Yes. I know he was obsessed with Transformers. That wasn't so odd. LOL He was so pissed that True Grit almost matched TL at the box office, lol.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

"I can't believe this shit. CF isn't doing well, but watch, next weekend, everybody will go out and watch their shitty left wing propaganda white guilt movie and talk about how they cried and loved it because the reviews and the internet told them it was a stupid "important" movie that mattered, even though a movie about slavery is about as important as Movie 43. Bullshit!"- James Cameron in his new book, apparently. 

• Like 1