#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

I can't remember if I am suppose to included the lead superior in my email. Fuck I can't remember. I am so screwed.  

No you're not. Calm down. Log off the internet and go and take care of your business.

Physically speaking, no acting or personality involved, just plainly looking at them JLaw and Liam looked better together. Anyway, here in the Philippines based on online observation, they like the casting of both Josh and Liam and Josh really has admirers. Liam, not much but there's no bashing. But it's nothing like what the girls here had for Robert Pattinson and heck even for Taylor Lautner's abs. Say what you want about Twilight but they really casted the right guy for Edward based on fan reaction.

The guy they picked for 50 Shades had better reception here well than  Sons of Anarchy dude so 50 Shades could be a big here as well

Physically speaking, no acting or personality involved, just plainly looking at them JLaw and Liam looked better together. Anyway, here in the Philippines based on online observation, they like the casting of both Josh and Liam and Josh really has admirers. Liam, not much but there's no bashing. But it's nothing like what the girls here had for Robert Pattinson and heck even for Taylor Lautner's abs. Say what you want about Twilight but they really casted the right guy for Edward based on fan reaction.The guy they picked for 50 Shades had better reception here well than Sons of Anarchy dude so 50 Shades could be a big here as well

Well, Edward Cullen glitters under the sun. Nothing can beat that :P
  • Like 1

HAHAHAHA

Last week was just a mountain of salt on my wounds. I despise Hawkeye fans more than anything and to lose to them in that fashion. My goodness.

And then keep in mind I live in Houston, so uh, NFL hasn't been going so great either, especially since my other team, the Packers have lost our glorious Godgers.

• Like 1

Here? A lot. Now go mention that to your pregnant wife :P

It's ok to call people hot if you're prob never gonna meet them.I have about a 5% chance of meet any celebrity.

It's ok to call people hot if you're prob never gonna meet them.I have about a 5% chance of meet any celebrity.

I feel your pain. There are so many hot celebrities I wanna meet.

Going through all the pages, I feel like this is where I should bring up that I adapted a My Little Pony fanfiction for CAYOM and it ended being nominated for seven Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Adapted Screenplay. :P

• Like 3