#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

One other thing Mass Effect 3 got right was Jack. Her character in ME2 was so annoying and one-note and I totally ignored her in the bottom of the ship. But she was actually quite likeable in ME3, probably because they slightly mellowed her out from being a total psycho jackass (and nixing the shaved head worked too).

Some would call it a birth defect. I say that every few hundred millenia, evolution just... leaps forward.

:lol:

I feel ya .Ever since Manning the Broncos are all anyone wants to talk about around here. I enjoy watching a good game from time to time, but never been something I can watch several times a week without getting bored. And all the constant chatter about it just gets so old. :unsure:

Edited by MovieMan89

:lol:

I feel ya .Ever since Manning the Broncos are all anyone wants to talk about around here. I enjoy watching a good game from time to time, but never been something I can watch several times a week without getting bored. And all the constant chatter about it just gets so old. :unsure:

Don't diss football, it's the greatest sport on Earth.  -_-

• Like 1

About to watch Inception on TNT. I think I caught whatever ED and Pink have  :P

You too? X2 just went off and now Batman Begins is coming on. I watched prestige earlier. What is happening to me?

• Like 3

About to watch Inception on TNT. I think I caught whatever ED and Pink have  :P

I gotta get to bed in an hour. Pisses me off that the last few times Inception is on TNT, it's on at 12 EST.

Note to TNT, showing a movie about dreams in the wee hours of the morning is uncool.