#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Really stupid question time: is your sig sincere? Because I've been on forums where they actually do re-cast movies with members in the roles. :P

I am extremely sincere. I wanna take the screenplay and replace everybody with a BOF member. It would be an effort that would take months and it'd totally be worth it.

I have already nominated myself for Lau because I'm Asian and I'm very good with calculations.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

BOX OFFICE: ‘Catching Fire’, ‘Frozen’ Vie For Top Spot With $30M Each; ‘Out Of The Furnace’ Not So Hot

Catching Fire is hovering in the $30 million range with Frozen, at the moment, estimated to push a bit higher than that around $32 million.

It looks like the newcomer Out of the Furnace will take the third spot. The dark and violent drama — albeit a quality cast including Christian Bale, Woody Harrelson and Zoe Saldana — from director Scott Cooper and distributed by Relativity opened on four screens Wednesday to tiny per-screen numbers and is opening wide today in 2,101 locations. It is expected to take in around $5.5 million to $6 million but likely will be competing for moviegoers with Open Road’s Homefront.

Edited by TLK
  • Like 1

I am extremely sincere. I wanna take the screenplay and replace everybody with a BOF member. It would be an effort that would take months and it'd totally be worth it.

I have already nominated myself for Lau because I'm Asian and I'm very good with calculations.

My nominations if it was DKR

BKB for Matthew Modine

iJack as Bane

My nominations if it was DKR

BKB for Matthew Modine

iJack as Bane

I think iJack would make a wonderful Scarecrow. A great nuisance who appears periodically.

'Buyer beware....! I said the Amazing Spider-Man film would take you places. I never said they would be places that they would want to go'

• Like 1

BOX OFFICE: ‘Catching Fire’, ‘Frozen’ Vie For Top Spot With $30M Each; ‘Out Of The Furnace’ Not So Hot

Catching Fire is hovering in the $30 million range with Frozen, at the moment, estimated to push a bit higher than that around $32 million.

It looks like the newcomer Out of the Furnace will take the third spot. The dark and violent drama — albeit a quality cast including Christian Bale, Woody Harrelson and Zoe Saldana — from director Scott Cooper and distributed by Relativity opened on four screens Wednesday to tiny per-screen numbers and is opening wide today in 2,101 locations. It is expected to take in around $5.5 million to $6 million but likely will be competing for moviegoers with Open Road’s Homefront.

I like that report.

• Like 1