CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

Frozen down only (-22%) from last Friday, if it can pull a similar multiplier from last weekend then it'll make 24.44M. :D

Gap has jumped up to 43M over Tangled and will be at or over 50M by end of the weekend. I think 300M is locked, now. :D

• Like 1

Hobbit

31.5M

29.0M

21.0M

81.5M

Pretty good after all of the doom and gloom.

Frozen

5.2M

10.4M

7M

22.6M (-28.5%)

Another strong weekend for Frozen.  :D

Hobbit is not going to fall that softly tomorrow.  74-75 is where it should land.

• Like 1

No you shut up. You're always arguing over nothing.

Arguing? It's you who replied to my 'kaboom' post and said 31 M was in rth's range.

I just asked you if I had said otherwise.

And your reply? SHUT UP?

And you have the guts to tell me it's me who argue over things?

Arguing? It's you who replied to my 'kaboom' post and said 31 M was in rth's range.

I just asked you if I had said otherwise.

And your reply? SHUT UP?

And you have the guts to tell me it's me who argue over things?

Posted Image

• Like 1

Isn't 70m-ish a tad disappointing? :thinking:

If it does the high end of Rth, it's mid 70's ... which while a 12% drop from AUJ, is closer to tracking and many predictions.

Now if it came in at the 26 level ... fuck, that would have been awful.

Edited by Adam

Hobbit is not going to fall that softly tomorrow.  74-75 is where it should land.

It performed on par with TH1 on OD after opening 32% less at midnight, it's clearly showing signs of backloaded on OW and after CF/Thor showed strong Saturday bumps, I'm not going surprise with a soft drop for TH2. 

Funny how this number is now good.  Because RTH posted a low end of 26 and it comes it at 31, it's good.  But it's still a significant drop from the first.  It's pretty much what many of predicted who said it would come in at about 275-280 mill.  So the number is in line what was predicted from people saying the gross would drop.  :)

• Like 3