filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

Every day you seem more like The Grinch, E.  :)

Posted Image

LOL No.  There are a lot of things I love about Christmas and the holidays. They obviously aren't the things you guys like and that's okay. I can live with that. But I'm not a grinch.

E, are you gonna steal Christmas?

LOL I love Christmas. Just spent all early morning shopping for family and friends.  I also sent two boxes of  brand new toys, clothes and school supplies to kids in foster care through a charity at my job.  I just don't like sappy christmas movies and louis armstrong's voice. That doesn't make me the grinch. :lol:

• Like 2

LOL No.  There are a lot of things I love about Christmas and the holidays. They obviously aren't the things you guys like and that's okay. I can live with that. But I'm not a grinch.

Posted Image
  • Like 1

LOL I love Christmas. Just spent all early morning shopping for family and friends.  I also sent two boxes of  brand new toys, clothes and school supplies to kids in foster care through a charity at my job.  I just don't like sappy christmas movies and louis armstrong's voice. That doesn't make me the grinch. :lol:

You bought gifts? :)So... Do I send my info by PM?
  • Like 2

you´re a nice person E

• Like 1