Punishment

Weekend Actuals 12/27-12/29 DOS $29.0M Frz $28.6M

Frozen is going to make way more than DOS why does it matter if its 1 or 2

I just think it would be really cool for Frozen to be #1 in its 5th(or 6th if you count when it was in 1 theater) weekend. :D

Edited by Empire

But wait a minute. Those are still estimates for DOS and Grudge match. I don't think those are actuals.

sorry didn't mean Ronin

Hmm, I think you are right, they are posted on the actuals page but look like estimates - same for Her.

edit: I wonder if we are just going to get estimates for some of these movies

Edited by Punishment
  • Like 1

Hmm, I think you are right, they are posted on the actuals page but look like estimates - same for Her.

They're estimates but DOS dropped 800K+ and when you go to the Hobbit page Sunday estimate dropped quite a bit. 

• Like 1

edit: I wonder if we are just going to get estimates for some of these movies

I sure hope not. Maybe if DOS actuals come in lower than the revised estimates. It's hanging on to 29m by a thread now.

But the revised estimate was late so it should be close to the actual.

2 The Hunger Games: Catching Fire $10,061,479 15% 2,315 -634 $4,346 $390,985,322 6 Lionsgate

So far everything but 47 Ronin has been overestimated but regardless strong hold for CF. Pretty much locks up passing IM3/THG and finish around 415-420M. Officially, history will be made in a few weeks. 

Yep. Amazing run for Catching Fire.

The interesting races left:

The races for #3 between Frozen and Despicable Me 2

Where #6,7,8 will fall between Gravity, The Hobbit and Monsters U

how much more $$ can Gravity get with noms????

So damn true and I'm loving every second of Frozentar!!!!!!! :shades: Courtesy of ECSTASY. :worthy:

I knew the editing of the DoS thread title had to be a Frozenatic's doing   :rolleyes:  ;)

Edited by Tauriel
  • Like 1