Punishment

Weekend Actuals 12/27-12/29 DOS $29.0M Frz $28.6M

Oh dear. Have we now ventured into the Frozen wars? I swear all this Frozen talk and my co worker runs over to me with a video of her daughter standing on the bed singing a song from Frozen. :blink: She went on to tell me that they are going to see it again. This time they booked tickets at El Capitan for New Years day. I guess Frozen is never gonna stop. Still haven't seen it yet, lol.

One of the best of the year.

• Like 3

After 4 movies, I would hope by now to get some answers.. That's the least the makers of the movie could do.. I feel like the writers backed themselves into a corrner with this franchise...

I never understood the deal with PA. The first one had a few pretty cool moments but most of it was just "bleh" and the second one is one of the most painfully boring films I have ever sat through. I didn't see the third one until a friend and I got it from a Redbox and I think that one was probably the only one I actually liked but still not enough to go see the next one in theaters.

I'm not a huge fan of the genre (it's really gone downhill in recent years imo) but I guess I just prefer the horror movies where stuff is constantly happening. At least then I can just accept the absurdity and roll with it (kind of like with Michael Bay films) and find a good amount of enjoyment, but when it's something completely bizzare and boring as hell, I just can't do it.

• Like 1

I never understood the deal with PA. The first one had a few pretty cool moments but most of it was just "bleh" and the second one is one of the most painfully boring films I have ever sat through. I didn't see the third one until a friend and I got it from a Redbox and I think that one was probably the only one I actually liked but still not enough to go see the next one in theaters. I'm not a huge fan of the genre (it's really gone downhill in recent years imo) but I guess I just prefer the horror movies where stuff is constantly happening. At least then I can just accept the absurdity and roll with it (kind of like with Michael Bay films) and find a good amount of enjoyment, but when it's something completely bizzare and boring as hell, I just can't do it.

I've never seen any of the PA films

I've never seen any PA films but then I don't ever under any circumstances watch these sort of movies I'm a scary-cat for one Not on frozen bandwaggon at all, but I never watch animation at the cinema so who knows maybe I'll see it when it comes out on dvd if I think to watch it within the next year I have seen tangled and loved it but its a story I know from a kid everybody knows her story. Watching the news now , oh look terrorist attacks hmmm here there everywhere its gonna be a long last day of the year tomorrow

If it did that, it would be amazing as last time this happened was during Aladdin (21 years ago). Movie to not open number 1 but regain the top spot later in it's run and then regain it few weeks later again. First time since Aladdin did it on week 6 and then again on week 8 of it's crazy amazing run. :D

I just ordered Aladdin (and Beauty/Beast, Little Mermaid) on Netflix.  Never seen them.

• Like 1

I just ordered Aladdin (and Beauty/Beast, Little Mermaid) on Netflix.  Never seen them.

Some of the best animated movies ever made. Aladdin is easily my favorite WDAS movie. :D

Damn it Disney, release the damn thing into the theaters already so I can finally see it properly.  :angry:

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1