Punishment

Weekend Actuals 12/27-12/29 DOS $29.0M Frz $28.6M

Better late than never! I love those films probably why I feel animations today can never recapture the awe I felt when I was young and dreaming and suceptible to the magic of a disney movie , now with life experience and lost of innocence however much you might enjoy an animation and get the message something just isn't the same ! So anyhoo I was wondering anyone have a list of good new year's eve movies? (and spare me that crappy excuse of a movie that came out last year NY.)

• Like 2

The Beauty and the Beast disc is apparently the special edition which initially scared me due to my experience with special editions in the late 90s (a different franchise).   I digress.  Apparently all they did was add a song and remaster the animation.  I wouldn't know which song is new and I appreciate updated animation so I'm all in.

• Like 1

The Beauty and the Beast disc is apparently the special edition which initially scared me due to my experience with special editions in the late 90s (a different franchise).   I digress.  Apparently all they did was add a song and remaster the animation.  I wouldn't know which song is new and I appreciate updated animation so I'm all in.

I believe the added song was "Human Again". Fits in very nicely.

• Like 1

Don't worry. I guarantee that there will be another Disney animated musical released in the next 2-3 years (Giants perhaps), particularly after these amazing numbers. They would be insane not to, and Disney love money enough to milk the genre for everything it's got.

• Like 1

Some of the best animated movies ever made. Aladdin is easily my favorite WDAS movie. :D

Damn it Disney, release the damn thing into the theaters already so I can finally see it properly.  :angry:

Mufasa: "Disney, you have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten me. Look inside yourselves. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place back in the pantheon of epic family movies."

Disney staff: "How can we go back? We're not who we used to be."

Mufasa: "Remember who you are. You are my creators and the one true kings of family entertainment. Remember... who you are. Remember."

(The above is from internet.)

Looks like after so many years, Disney finally started to go back to the circle of life and regain its glory days. Tangled and Frozen are both great financial success with great reception. Things are looking better everyday.

But the ironic thing is, meanwhile, what once was said to present the future of Disney, aka Pixar, seems to be going downhill year after year. Their products dont get the reception like their old ones used to get. They do sequels more and more frequently. Pixar looks more and more like an average animation studio rather than THE Pixar we used to know.

Maybe that's what we called the circle of the balanced life? You get one side stronger, and the other side will have to go weaker.

Some of the best animated movies ever made. Aladdin is easily my favorite WDAS movie. :D

Damn it Disney, release the damn thing into the theaters already so I can finally see it properly.  :angry:

??  Why didn't you just see it in the theaters when it came out?