LexJoker

Monday #s (12/30) 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'

Well the whole eastern hemisphere is now past 12, time for the West to represent! Happy new years to everyone! I pray 2014 is good to you and any problems you had in 2013, stay in 2013. Now turn up! Just 4 more hours!! (EST) lol

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3

Well the whole eastern hemisphere is now past 12, time for the West to represent! Happy new years to everyone! I pray 2014 is good to you and any problems you had in 2013, stay in 2013. Now turn up! Just 4 more hours!! (EST) lol

Happy new year Jandrew!

LOL I have 7 more hours to go. 

Happy New Years Jandrew. Still 5 hours to go for me.

Happy new year Jandrew!LOL I have 7 more hours to go.

Yeah ive been looking at a New Years world map all day, its creeping along. Ive been spending gift cards at the mall to pass the time and now its college football, E maybe you can take your daughter to Disneyland or Santa Monica or Vegas or something to pass time hahaha

Happy New Years Jandrew. Still 5 hours to go for me.

Happy NY Empire. Im hoping this is a fast 5 hours for you haha. Its weird that in some places its already tomorrow afternoon. Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2

Yeah ive been looking at a New Years world map all day, its creeping along. Ive been spending gifts cards at the mall to pass the time and now its college football, E maybe you can take your daughter to Disneyland or Santa Monica or Vegas or something to pass time hahahaHappy NY Empire. Im hoping this is a fast 5 hours for you haha. Its weird that in some places its already tomorrow afternoon.

LOL We've done all of that to death. She's not a big fan of Disneyland and neither am i really but we still go. We're going in February for a school event. Santa Monica Pier is okay but nothing special.  We went to Vegas 3 times already this year, lol.  

We're just chilling right now. Time to reflect and look forward to a new year.

• Like 3

LOL We've done all of that to death. She's not a big fan of Disneyland and neither am i really but we still go. We're going in February for a school event. Santa Monica Pier is okay but nothing special.  We went to Vegas 3 times already this year, lol.  We're just chilling right now. Time to reflect and look forward to a new year.

Haha oh really? I was just saying Vegas to be funny since its more of an adult city, but hey at least she can say shes been, I cant haha. But chilling is cool, I know Disney Channel and Nickelodeon usually have a lot of end of the year countdowns. If your daughter watches, they might play her favorite shows, and I think Disney Channel is playing UP and Wall E tonight btw!

Haha oh really? I was just saying Vegas to be funny since its more of an adult city, but hey at least she can say shes been, I cant haha. But chilling is cool, I know Disney Channel and Nickelodeon usually have a lot of end of the year countdowns. If your daughter watches, they might play her favorite shows, and I think Disney Channel is playing UP and Wall E tonight btw!

You'd be surprised. Vegas is very family friendly. The hotels have everything from bowling alleys to movie theaters.

• Like 2