LexJoker

Monday #s (12/30) 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'

So, how many of you are drunk off your asses right now?

I've had an entire bottle of champagne already and A lot of other stuff since I got on and I got off the plane and I feel like I should but I don't feel like anything. In other news I've somehow got a cigarette amongst other things.
  • Like 2

I worked until midnight at the cinemas then started at 9am this morning :P rolling in money though!Now I just want Tuesday numbers already!!

We need God for that. Hopefully 6.5M for Frozen. :)

Thanks, Sam! Happy New Year to you too!

I'm from the border, but I go to Texas Tech! You, boo?

redfirebird2008 is from Lubbock as well.  :D

• Like 1

I've had an entire bottle of champagne already and A lot of other stuff since I got on and I got off the plane and I feel like I should but I don't feel like anything. In other news I've somehow got a cigarette amongst other things.

Holy shit. I never smoke and rarely even drink enough to get drunk but I think it's gotten to the point somehow now to where, if I get drunk and I'm at a party or a bar I always end up with a cigarette. I never remember how exactly but it happens and I fucking hate it.

It doesn't help that drunk me seems to think it's okay to smoke like eight.

• Like 1

Thanks, Sam! Happy New Year to you too!I'm from the border, but I go to Texas Tech! You, boo?

I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I went to UT Austin for a couple years but went back and now at UT Arlington.I did consider Texas Tech when I applied back then, but changed my mind for some reasons. It's a very good school.

Are you in Vietnam? Or you are just exhibiting your proficiency? Ha ha.

I'm part Vietnamese. Just wanna add to your collections of multilingual Happy New Years :P
  • Like 1