druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Thank you! Anyways I can always take solace in the fact that Frozen still isn't gonna top any of these classics in first run attendance:The Lion KingAladdinToy Story trilogyShrek 1 and 2Finding NemoMonsters IncThe IncrediblesIt does piss me off it will beat Beauty and the Beast though in first run attendance. Now that's a true animated masterpiece.

Is there anyone else that doesn't like Shrek?

It won't top Shrek 3 either in attendance, though that's one it actually deserves to. :unsure:

Depends on how much Frozen grosses, it's not capping at 300m it's pushing toward 385-395So I'd think it is in fact going to have better attendance than a good number of those movies. Edited by The Panda

You cant wait three months?

I just thought it would be a nice thing to get her back in time for the awards season.

Edit: In light of what John Marston just posted above, it sounds like she isn't scheduled to come back.

Edited by Walt Disney