Olive

Tuesday Numbers - WOWS 1.95M, Frozen 1.9M(300M!), DOS 1.57M,

Wait, please tell me that Tele doesn't have a problem with Daddario?  That woman is one of the hottest women on the planet.  Texas Chainsaw sucked but my GOD is she hot in it.

• Like 2

Wait, please tell me that Tele doesn't have a problem with Daddario?  That woman is one of the hottest women on the planet.  Texas Chainsaw sucked but my GOD is she hot in it.

It is not with Daddario, it is with Michelle Monaghan, I think.

LOL No. Michelle M.

I just bought Game of Thrones season 1.Never seen an episode.

After seeing all season 1 today, tomorrow you will buy season 2.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Hey, yo, people who have read the ASOIAF books; when is Dragon girl gonna get to the fireworks factory?

You mean march on Westeros? It hasn't happened yet in the books. Her story gets pretty boring from here out.

:mellow:

She made some big progress at the end of the fifth book though so if she doesn't make it to Westeros sometime in the sixth I'll be shocked.

Edited by aDIM

You mean march on Westeros? It hasn't happened yet in the books. Her story gets pretty boring from here out.

:mellow:

She made some big progress at the end of the fifth book though so if she doesn't make it to Westeros sometime in the sixth I'll be shocked.

When are the next books coming out? The dude is going to die before releasing them. Fuck this.