Jack Nevada

2014 Academy Awards: The Official Thread (ALL NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST)

The disdain/hatred/indiferrence towards AH on the internetz is kinda weird.

Meanwhile, every 15-40 yo male is having a bukkake with The Wolf of Wall Street, which is kinda gross.

Go figure.

Subjectivity, what an odd thing.

Edited by The Futurist

Posted Image

Posted Image

Give it back, biatch !!!

A little OT (but related):  Does anyone know why fishnets hates Lupita N'yongo so much? Her tweeter feed is full of anti-Lupita sentiments, and I don't get it. Fish even called Lupita "Oscar whore."  I mean, did I miss when Lupita became an annoyingly conceited diva or something?  What's going on?

Edited by cochofles

A little OT (but related):  Does anyone know why fishnets hates Lupita N'yongo so much? Her tweeter feed is full of anti-Lupita sentiments, and I don't get it. Fish even called Lupita "Oscar whore."  I mean, did I miss when Lupita became an annoyingly conceited diva or something?  What's going on?

Anyone who's not fishnets' preferred choice immediately becomes the worst sort of human being.

• Like 9

Anyone who's not fishnets' preferred choice immediately becomes the worst sort of human being.

Thanks.

Yeah, that was weird. I reallr really like Fishnets, and our tastes are very similar, but Lupita has been such a gracious, classy, humble nominee throughout this whole process, which made me go 'wait, what??' after reading fishnets' diatribes.

Oh, well.

To each their own.