ecstasy

WKD 3 Day Est. RA 41.2m, LS 23.2m, NJ 20.5, JR 17.2, FRZ 11.9

Wow! That Ride Along # is huge! :o

I guess Kevin Hart really is big draw!

The trailers played really well in theaters. People were howling all the way through. Kevin Hart is on a roll but I think it's the combo with Ice Cube that is giving it the extra boost.

• Like 2

The trailers played really well in theaters. People were howling all the way through. Kevin Hart is on a roll but I think it's the combo with Ice Cube that is giving it the extra boost.

I think you are right.

• Like 1

MLK Box Office: Families needed fresh furry fare. So #3 Open Road 3D toon 'The Nut Job' $20.5M FSS and $26.5M FSSM.

That's quite surprising.  January/February usually does have a decent kiddly flick performance every year but this year Frozen's still going really strong and The Nut Job looked completely awful.  I thought between this and Free Birds, Free Birds would have done a lot better with the holiday tie in and release date (plus no competition from Frozen for a few weeks).

$5.3 MON?

That part's believable.

I have a tough time believing it's only an 11.7 3 day, though: That'd be like F 2.5 / S6 / Su3.2 / M5.3

Sunday's drop shouldnt' be any bigger than 20%: F 2.5 / S6 / Su 4.8 / M5.8  = 13.3/19.1 3/4 day

or 25%: F 2.5 / S 6 / Su 4.5 / M 5.4. = 13/18.4 3/4 day.

Edited by DamienRoc
  • Like 2