ecstasy

WKD 3 Day Est. RA 41.2m, LS 23.2m, NJ 20.5, JR 17.2, FRZ 11.9

That would be quite stupid since the movie only comes out in August.

Why? Transformers have had SB spot and they're released in July, GOTG is released on August 1st so practically July. GOTg needs all of the help so it is smart to release a 30 sec spot to introduce the team to GA. 

• Like 1

One was bought by Disney, another by Dreamworks. Whatever this means.

Dreamworks is co-producing NFS with Disney. I think they may be the majority funder for the project. So Disney' 30 second buy would be for Cap2 and Dreamworks's buy would be for NFS.

Of the movies which have been revealed, Transformers 4 will probably come out of the night with the most buzz as it is the first look anyone will have at the movie.

Dreamworks is co-producing NFS with Disney. I think they may be the majority funder for the project. So Disney' 30 second buy would be for Cap2 and Dreamworks's buy would be for NFS.Of the movies which have been revealed, Transformers 4 will probably come out of the night with the most buzz as it is the first look anyone will have at the movie.

Dreamworks is producing Need For Speed. Disney is only distributing it, not paying a dime to make it.I imagine they won't let that film interfere with their own marketing needs.That being said, I don't know what it means that Dreamworks is buying a spot since they don't technically distribute anything. Edited by kowhite

Dreamworks is producing Need For Speed. Disney is only distributing it, not paying a dime to make it.I imagine they won't let that film interfere with their own marketing needs.

No spot for Maleficent, kowhite?

Beats me...seems like they should, I. The other hand...maybe they are trying to save money on a film I imagine is going to underperform.

That would be smart move on their part probably. Especially going by the footage we got from Maleficent so far.