Shawn Robbins

Wednesday #s: RIDE (1.77), LONE (1.36), NUT (725k), HUSTLE (765k), JACK (1.03)

Margot Robbie has to be the hottest, most beautiful woman in the world. I am in love with her. People shouldn't be allowed to be so perfect. Sorry, Jenny, I still love you, but GOOD GOD!! THOSE THEM TITS!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Early Friday numbers:@NikkiFinke: Box Office Preview: Held By Holdovers - #1 'Ride Along' Uni, #2 'Lone Survivor' Uni, #3 'Nut Job' Fox, #4 'I Frankenstein' NEW LGate :wub:

That's really impressive, considering it's still Thursday.

After Nikki left, Deadline is still a good source of movie industry news. But there is absolutely nothing there for people looking for box office numbers on the weekend.

Does anyone else kind of miss the ridiculously wrong 1pm pacific updates? I don't think there was a single accurate one ever, but at least it gave everyone something to speculate about - now we have to wait till late Friday for Nikki's tweets, or the actual numbers by Deadline on Saturday.

• Like 1

After Nikki left, Deadline is still a good source of movie industry news. But there is absolutely nothing there for people looking for box office numbers on the weekend.Does anyone else kind of miss the ridiculously wrong 1pm pacific updates? I don't think there was a single accurate one ever, but at least it gave everyone something to speculate about - now we have to wait till late Friday for Nikki's tweets, or the actual numbers by Deadline on Saturday.

Duh. Deadline is hopeless without Nikki. She keeps promising a new site soon, we just have to hold out for that.

It must fall one day and that day can come very soon, I am not rooting for a downfall I love this movie, but movies from last year is making me careful on my predictions. 

Movies that opened at 65M+, only Avatar had better legs so what Frozen is doing is unprecedented. I fully expect it to continue to have great holds as it faces no competition until Lego Movie.   ;)  :D