Fake

The International Box Office Discussion Thread

Intouchables is a monster AND a real crowdpleaser ... I expected it to to "King's Speech"-numbers in Austria+Germany but it will do much better, could even reach 50mil combined. It's selling out showings here in its 3rd weekend and shows no signs of slowing! Muppets, alas, is not doing well which is a shame. WOM should be excellent (my crowd was completely in love with it) but with low numbers on opening weekend WOM can carry you only so far. I see 15mil max, probably lower. But the sensible (still hogh) budget and home video will save it so we'll get another one - at least I hope so!

Crazy weekend in Portugal. The theaters was packed. It was insane.Millenium and The Descendants are doing some crazy numbers. Sherlock Holmes 2 is still going strong. Same with Moneyball and Mission Impossible 4.

Crazy weekend in Portugal. The theaters was packed. It was insane.Millenium and The Descendants are doing some crazy numbers. Sherlock Holmes 2 is still going strong. Same with Moneyball and Mission Impossible 4.

Same here with Millenium (TGWTDT), it was packed last night with allot of sell outs at night (from 6pm onwards) at different cinemas.I expect good numers this weekend for TGWTDTEdit:Just checked and an early morning (10AM on a Sunday!) is sold out at the biggest cinema in Amsterdam. (Can't see which room it is playing, as I can't select seats as its giving me the sold out warning, and if it is a big screen but I doubt it's a big screen but still a sell out this early).Have to say this is an exception as looking at early screenings from other cities (11AM) they are (still) pretty empty.Note: Before wondering why people go to the movies this early on a Sunday morning, the tickets are cheaper. Normal is € 9.50 and for the sunday morning screenings it's € 5,50 Edited by Crys
  • Like 1

Official international weekend estimate: $0.33M at three territories representing 6% of the international market for 'Beauty and the Beast 3D'.

Official international weekend estimate: $1M at 413 dates in 15 territories for 'Tower Heist'.

Official international weekend estimate: $1.8M at 180 dates in 2 markets for 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy'.

Official international weekend estimate: $1.8M at 680 dates in 16 territories for 'Contraband'.

Edited by CJohn

Official international weekend estimate: $0.33M at three territories representing 6% of the international market for 'Beauty and the Beast 3D'.

Official international weekend estimate: $1M at 413 dates in 15 territories for 'Tower Heist'.

Official international weekend estimate: $1.8M at 180 dates in 2 markets for 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy'.

Official international weekend estimate: $1.8M at 680 dates in 16 territories for 'Contraband'.

If these 3 markets represent 6% it will mean that BATB would have made 12 mill total OS.. On OW..

Thats not great..