Hernan Gonzalez

Argentina Box Office - Minions: first movie ever to do $35m+!!!

Don't worry, Fast 7 has a lot of gas in its tank. Its WoM is fantastic. The battle between AoU and Fast 7 for the number 1 movie of the year is going to be an epic one!! Any box office lover should be delighted to see that ;)

I'd be delighted to see a masacre :P  But FF7 beating AoU only by a small amount is also good :lol:

Don't worry, Fast 7 has a lot of gas in its tank. Its WoM is fantastic. The battle between AoU and Fast 7 for the number 1 movie of the year is going to be an epic one!! Any box office lover should be delighted to see that ;)

The Avengers 2 will win, they're not on the same level of hype and ambition, that seems pretty quite clear. Particularly in Latin America.

I'd be delighted to see a masacre :P  But FF7 beating AoU only by a small amount is also good :lol:

I will be really happy to see 2 movies doing over $20m on the same year!!! Remember that only 4 movies did that until today, Titanic and 1 movie every year since 2012, Ice Age 4, Monster University and local hit Wild Tales.

• Like 2

But in the end SW7 will dethrone both of them. :lol:

I will be really happy to see 2 movies doing over $20m on the same year!!! Remember that only 4 movies did that until today, Titanic and 1 movie every year since 2012, Ice Age 4, Monster University and local hit Wild Tales.

Avengers 2 will reach $30m,it will be the first one B)

• Like 1

But in the end SW7 will dethrone both of them. :lol:

Not in Latin America, the franchise never seemed huge there because the LA market was underdeveloped when the second trilogy came there.

It will be a success, but it's unlikely to beat FF7 or AoU.

The potential of growth for SW7 is more in Asia.

If I were him I would leave just before AoU be released because it will be so huge..he won't like to see all the records being broken and FF7 beaten.

I don't really hate AoU. I will see it in theatres. And I don't need to leave. China will probably be bigger for Fast 7, in my country TA2 will likely make a bit more than half of F7, so... I'll be happy.

Yeah but look at italy, mal was the biggest movie of 2014 now we got already 5 movies on the same lv, that is just crazy

Well, maybe there is a change of mentality among the Italians, the Italian market always has been a weak market compared to France / UK that have a similar population, in fact Italy was twice smaller than both countries these last few years.

Not in Latin America, the franchise never seemed huge there because the LA market was underdeveloped when the second trilogy came there.

It will be a success, but it's unlikely to beat FF7 or AoU.

The potential of growth for SW7 is more in Asia.

But it's got something summer do not have. Long legs. 

2014 was a very very bad year for the Italian Box office :(

That explains a lot, they're just catching up then.

But it's got something summer do not have. Long legs. 

It will be summer in Latin America when SW7 is released :P

• Like 1

Summer in December? What a stupid region.  :lol:

4037395006.jpg

Not all the region, but most of South America will have summer, mexico and Central America will have winter, but given the temperature are pretty high in these parts that won't make a real difference and won't affect the legs.

• Like 2

4037395006.jpg

Not all the region, but most of South America will have summer, mexico and Central America will have winter, but given the temperature are pretty high in these parts that won't make a real difference and won't affect the legs.

What's the OW Avatar had in Brazil?