Olive

Guardians of the Galaxy OS Thread($768M WW Total )

The problem with the first two installments of the Hobbit trilogy is that they don't have proper endings. The build up is pretty nice (a bit long winded but still, decent!) but the climax is lacking, and the ending winds up being either anti-climactic (AUJ) or a cliffhanger (DoS). This basically makes the whole film seem too long and pointless. That's what happens when you chop a medium length book into 3 parts I guess. The battle of the five armies will have a proper ending though and it should be reflected in the box office. 

What's your prediction, Rsyu?

Thanks, i forgot Mockingjay.

1. Transformers: 1087 WW

2. The Hobbit 3: 1025 WW

3. Mockingjay: 850 WW

4. Guardians. 760 WW

5. Interstellar: 758 WW

I really didnt like Maleficent...lol. Interstellar could actually take the 3 spot, i think it could go from 700m to 1B.

:hi5:

I think Hobbit 3 will end up very close to Transformers. Not quite reaching 1.1B though

Edited by Geraldino

Don't think it will have the same WOM as Inception.

A possible bigger opening, late legs because of Christmas and maybe the awards season can compensate a hypothetical worse WOM. Anyway, we will have to wait until critics to know that, but I have a very good feeling about this movie.

• Like 2