JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

And it's reasons like that that put Event Cinemas so much higher than everyone else! Hoyts and Reading just don't even come close to the experience you have when you go to an Event/GU Cinema, although Reading prices are similar ish.

bit of bias towards your own cinema chain LO...no but seriously I do agree

The Descendants $2.6m from 213

Young Adult

$522,000 from 298

TTSS

$1.6m

Young Adults you wish :), the above is Aus & Russia combined :), aus is on around 57 prints and weekend will be around 240k

TTSS 1.6 is $us cume, weekend be over 1.4mil cume just over $aus1.5, Descendants will be over 2.4 up on last weekend

Young Adults you wish :), the above is Aus & Russia combined :), aus is on around 57 prints and weekend will be around 240kTTSS 1.6 is $us cume, weekend be over 1.4mil cume just over $aus1.5, Descendants will be over 2.4 up on last weekend

whoops :P thats what I get pulling it from an article in a different thread :PAwesome for both Descendants and TTSS though :)

I though from distance past that either it had been mentioned or I had assumed or worked out that's where I though you worked, not sure now.

Nah I've been cautious as to what I mention. It's not so much anyone here finding out where I work, that wouldn't bother me the slightest. It's more about anyone who works for the same company as me, that's why I only ever give out percentages or rankings, never dollar values or admits, I'd be too afraid of the consequences.But if and when I ever do leave, i will reveal where I worked, and I think some of us would like the same from you! There's lots of mystery surrounding your job!And I've recently just scored a job at one of the Big 4 Banks, so it could be soon that I reveal all!

Im in QLD for the next two weeks and I'll be visiting Chermside today, so Jajang I'll finally know what you're talking about when you mention how busy it gets and how big it is!

What besides the fact its consistently the highest grossing location in QLD and in top 5 Nationally :) Edited by Rth