JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

Sorry I guess I should have been a bit clearer:For the Sydney market being 100%, what do the top 10 represent of that?So George st, castle hill, etc, what is each sites market share of sydney?

didn't read it right before aobe was nationalTop 10 in Sydney 44% of Sydney, George St 8%(way above anything), Castle Hill 5%, Bondi 5% the rest are between 3-4%(Macquarie, Broadway, Parra, Burwood, Penrith, Blacktown, Miranda)

Very strong for Chronicle. Fox should have got it on more screens. $2,923,849 on 192 screens for an average of $15,228. One of the highest averages of the year so far. Higher even then films like The Descendants and The Artist.http://www.urbancine...e/boxoffice.asp

actually they do have more Fox of late has been reporting Locations rather than prints (ie with alvin should have been reporting around high 300-400 but instead in 200's)

RTH, any word on weekend box office?I'm expecting big big numbers from The Vow and Safe House.I wouldn't be surprised if The Vow is over $4m, but I think that's just wishful thinking :/

LOL wishful thinking#1Vow about 2.8mil, 32 SH 2.7mil, #3SW 1.6mil, #4chron 1.5mil, #5 Desc 800