JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

T:AOE is already less front loaded than TF3 at my work. TF3 dropped by about 5% on its first Thursday, TF4 increased by 5%. Could be a large wait and see factor.

That can be explained in full by the lack of school holidays. No kids to have its OD frontloaded.
  • Like 1

That can be explained in full by the lack of school holidays. No kids to have its OD frontloaded.

Looking back at my work's numbers I'm quite sure TF3 had no school holidays, at least in Victoria.Today is looking like it's going to get close to TF3's attendance for Friday. But it's 3D share is reversed. Edited by Ball Lightning

Can Dragon 2 reach $20m? :ph34r:

I don't see how it doesn't with 2 weeks of holidays coming up.This week it should get $5m at least, then the next week could reach $6m, then the week after will fall back to $3.5m potentially before falling off a cliff.The question is can it do $25m-$30m? Edited by Ball Lightning
  • Like 1

At this stage say T:AOE be 8-9m weekend

not as bad as that opening day indicated... still down from TF3 but that was expected i think.. still i was hoping for a 10m+ OW ... 

i can settle for a 10m+ 5 day... watch for some big numbers over the week though....

• Like 1