Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Many predicts now have AOU above 900M. DOM: 790M WW: 3.29B

Wow you think Avengers is going for 900M OS?

I guess its definitely a possibility :).. After all my predict is 1.5B and 1.3b on the Lowend.

So if TA2 hits my predict it will make 550M domestic and I guess I will increase it to 930M OS. 

Wow you think Avengers is going for 900M OS?

I guess its definitely a possibility :).. After all my predict is 1.5B and 1.3b on the Lowend.

So if TA2 hits my predict it will make 550M domestic and I guess I will increase it to 930M OS. 

I think its all about OW, anything above 230M OW and its a near lock it will increase. 550M DOM would mean a 215M OW with a 2.55X.

Over a one year period?

well SWS7 you all said is due in 2015 Xmas, When is Avengers 2..

Avatar 2 still feeling it could hit in 2015 as well, but yes it could mean 3 films (one named Avatar 2 hitting 3Billion+) all going beyond 1.4 billion.. Wow Thats impressive.. Meaning 3 films could have a near 7 billion total just from BO.

What the hell!!! LOL

hmm in China will be huge for sure but in Japan not sure Japan is very strange in BO these days The last breakout in US BO was POTC 4 so....

I still expect a decrease in developed markets even if it's a small decrease.

Hope your  wrong on Japan Bone the man... Didnt Avatar one make 190-200+M there.. I think when they see James Cameron and the director of Terminator 2, Aliens, Titanic, Avatar ...The japanese movie goers will come a running.

Avatar is also the only film to finally make 100+mil in Austraila

• Like 1

even if the OW is about 200 AOU will be massive remenber the second week end and these monstruous saturdays?

When a film is appeal with GA it will doing great no matter how much.

I think Avatar 2 can manage a 130 m opening in december but the marketing have to be massive in particulary when a previous film was massive cause it needs to drive people back to cinema even casual. But i trust Cameron and Fox

I think the first Avatar trailer on youtube will be the first to break 100M views or maybe SWS 7.

• Like 1

I think its all about OW, anything above 230M OW and its a near lock it will increase. 550M DOM would mean a 215M OW with a 2.55X.

I think so then again if the quality is low it could fade out quickly, like how IM3 was good but not superior and faded out fast domestically.

I gave IM3 a 8.4 out of 10. Loved the film, but it needed to be SM2/TDK level great to have massive legs like the mega comic films such as Avengers and TDK..

SM2 had tto deal with the giant that is Shrek2 and that took away alot of money and momentum from it.PArents couldnt carry their kids to multiple showings after spending all that money on Shrek and other familys films.

Damn! SM2 deserved 550-600M domestic :)

even if the OW is about 200 AOU will be massive remenber the second week end and these monstruous saturdays?

When a film is appeal with GA it will doing great no matter how much.

I think Avatar 2 can manage a 130 m opening in december but the marketing have to be massive in particulary when a previous film was massive cause it needs to drive people back to cinema even casual. But i trust Cameron and Fox

I think the first Avatar trailer on youtube will be the first to break 100M views or maybe SWS 7.

Great logic, though I hope the OW in Dec for Juggernaut 2 will be at least 140-150M :P..

170-200M is my highend OW..Heh . It would be hard since folks are shopping and doing knick knacks for Avatar 2 to  break the OW record set by either Avengers 2 /MOS2 or some other summer film I think

Kal,, you're a bonafide Grade A Pussy and refuse to accept an even greater challenge than some stuoid 50 dollar paypal typr of bet which is meaningless for such a confrontation between the 2 of us prior to your arrival at this site that was hyped up from the likes of Cochles and many others and now lok at you: You talk a big game and are so confient I'm the loser here that you refuse to accept my challenge which indicates your not so confident in your prediction afterall now are you???

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/2090-bet-thread-pm-fmpro-for-locked-bets-only/?p=740580

Kal,, you're a bonafide Grade A Pussy and refuse to accept an even greater challenge than some stuoid 50 dollar paypal typr of bet which is meaningless for such a confrontation between the 2 of us prior to your arrival at this site that was hyped up from the likes of Cochles and many others and now lok at you: You talk a big game and are so confient I'm the loser here that you refuse to accept my challenge which indicates your not so confident in your prediction afterall now are you???

Lol some ignornat low iq and rude fanboy grumbling in our ears....LOL? Whats that you say.. I dont translate cowardice bs very well.

Neo and others already said I made the  bet first. Moron does that not compute.

LOL. None of us here do leave the site bets..Keep that on troll sites where you hail from..LOL

• Like 2

About TDK, Avatar, titanic ET, Spiderman , were all atomic run to follow but the most WTF days in recent BO history was the first monday and the first Tuesday for TDK i mean WTF is happening lol 24m and 20m seriously? euhh ok :D WAS INSANE. When i first seen this in Box office mojo i thought it was fake or mistake .

Lol some ignornat low iq and rude fanboy grumbling in our ears....LOL? Whats that you say.. I dont translate cowardice bs very well.Neo and others already said I made the bet first. Moron does that not compute.LOL. None of us here do leave the site bets..Keep that on troll sites where you hail from..LOL

KAL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!
  • Like 1

Funny, I challenged you with a Thor/Cap both under 400M domestic and you refused to accept.  In fact, the only stip was that you change your font.

I guess that makes you a "mod editing coward who pussied out", huh?

Lol  Square BKB's also wasnt taught proper manners either, you see how hes cursing and showing his true IQ because everyone called him as a coward..As we already told him no one is doing a leave your site bet..Especially with a guy of low moral character Like BKB.

Look at his conduct.

Here are the replys to BKB and I put up the official bet made nearly 5mths ago on the bet board  now as well.

Squaremaster also pointed out BKB didnt honour bets and backed out of leave the site bets made with him..LMAO

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/2090-bet-thread-pm-fmpro-for-locked-bets-only/page-58http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/2090-bet-thread-pm-fmpro-for-locked-bets-only/page-58

I think so then again if the quality is low it could fade out quickly, like how IM3 was good but not superior and faded out fast domestically.

I gave IM3 a 8.4 out of 10. Loved the film, but it needed to be SM2/TDK level great to have massive legs like the mega comic films such as Avengers and TDK..

SM2 had tto deal with the giant that is Shrek2 and that took away alot of money and momentum from it.PArents couldnt carry their kids to multiple showings after spending all that money on Shrek and other familys films.

Damn! SM2 deserved 550-600M domestic :)

Talking about AOU not IM3.

The only coward here is YOU you fucking stooge.. Put up or STFU 1 last time.. Gee?? Funny how I don't see your lapdog Neo coming to your aid and pushing for this bet like he's normally do against me??? Gee?? What's rhe deal with that?? That maybe, just MAYBE, I might be right and you?? Well, not so right???? What are you afraid of Kal??? Be the bigger man here and silence me if you're so certain I'm wrong...

Neo has class and was brought up right as was most of us on here who werent banned before or ducking bets like you BKB.

Hes proably tired of debating and making you look like a world class bafoon more than you have already done today.

Show your courage and take the bet made to you , you already know your film will fail to make a dent  to Avatar 2..

Faceit, Avengers 2 isnt in the same playing field as Titan and Juggernaut 2... It just isnt.

Heck it may not be in the same playing field as MOS2  or SWS 7 either..

Cant wait to see  how TA2 compares to the above.

• Like 2