Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

That's a stretch imo.

Lol Baumer I love you buddy. .You know you giving him a lil xmas cheer with it being a stretch good buddy. :P

That statement  for the Juggernaut 2015/2016 grossing anything that low is like sword through

your club before it even begins...lol... But I would love to see the club lol

I'm one of the biggest Cameron fans here but under $535m for the sequel is definitely not a stretch.

Hi Elessar.. Well consider Juggernaut 2009 is nearly on everyone's greatest movie experience list for combing

the wow factor  in visuals ,story music and just something that truly made you feel like your on a new world, hassold

the kind of after market business in HV , Merchandising not seen since the  Lion King ...

I think anyone stating that Avatar grossing anything less than 590-660M Range is a huge stretch

Who needs Batman vs. Superman when we've got Kal vs. BKB?!

Posted Image

Hey Hey Shawn Buddy.... We have had our box boffice battles , Baumer too.. But surely you  see the potential is there for 850+M  on the high end... Titanic 20x Multiplier, Avatar 9.8x, T2 nearly a 7X... Lets say it opens to 140-200M OW

even a 5-6X multiplier would push A2 where no film has gone domestically before..

BKB's underestimation of  James Cameron's debts must be paid in full.. .....He will know the power

of Kal and his big bad franchisee and the power of us Pandorian warriors flexing our might.

Myself  and BKB battling for glory with MOS2  vs TA2 I promise will also cause the heavens to tremble.

SThe trinity must also bury Avengers 2 ...Damn theee!!! (Though TA2 has the advantage--If ever a comic film

has potential for 2billion plus it could be Superman Batman and Wonder woman film well done)

Thats some serious range of movie lovers that could show up vs Avengers 2...

Get Ready BKB...Your debts will be paid!!!!! There is only one James Cameron!!

• Like 1

How is it anymore of a stretch than saying TA2 is going to gross less than TA Kal??? And YES or NO to the bet I just issued you yet AGAIN for the umpteenth time??? Once again, you're so certain I'm wrong and that A2 is going to gross 850M Domestic, then accept my bet since afterall, you have nothing to lose, right???

You ran from my bet months ago and really have the nerve to ask me to take a bet lol.C

ome on now. You have also been backing out of many bets.. So stop issuing bets when your being a major wuss on here

put your 50.00 USD and signature up to me ....And I will grind you to  dust!!!

• Like 1

How is it anymore of a stretch than saying TA2 is going to gross less than TA Kal??? And YES or NO to the bet I just issued you yet AGAIN for the umpteenth time??? Once again, you're so certain I'm wrong and that A2 is going to gross 850M Domestic, then accept my bet since afterall, you have nothing to lose, right???

Never said TA2 is necessary going to gross less, but Josh hasnt exactly proven himself to have

what it takes to make a sequel that makes the lionshare of the audience come back has he.

My prediction for TA2 was 1.6billion actually... 550M domestic 1.05b OS.. So I actually do believe TA2 can gross

more.. Just not the 2billion plus your talking about.

Though its possible no director has managed to make a CBM  Sequel interesting enough to outdo the predecessors

of the franchise in their top from. Not the sequel to TDK, not even the SM2 2004..

Highly unlikely with no James Cameron at the helm that Avengers 2 makes a domestic target that blows

TA1 out of the water. Im thinking it will be 50-70M less.

Your $50 bet means nothing to me when I have all the $$$ I need.. My bet is an even greater challenge for you and for the umpteenth time, either you're 100% confident to accept this bet and prove me wrong or you're deep down NOT and just talk a big game.. Loser leaves the site.. Accept it.. Yes or No Kal??? What's it going to be??? And you have no fucking right calling me a wuss when you're the pot calling the kettle black right now..

Like everyone told  you. then dont wuss out. And take the bet if 50 USD means nothing. LMAO there goes your confidence and yelly belly streak down your back.

LOl @ TA2 will challenge a JC masterpiece sequel that hes spending 2-3 yrs on(Really now) Whats worse

I told you TA2 doesnt have to beat A2 WW, just manage to  come within 800M of Avatars WW gross.

Someone  is truly a fake fan of his franchise LMAO

• Like 2

Forget it Kal.. Clearly, in front of the entire website, you just became a total pussy because a real bet isn't a dumb signature bet or name change that we all constantly do around here.. No, a real bet is the one I just issued you and right now, you just proved that you just pussed out on everyone and refuse to show everyone just how fucking confident you supposedly are and if that's true, then it's a slam dunk for you, but looks like I just punked you out and made you look like a total PUSS..

[mod edit]

That's music to my ears. 

Edited by Neo

No because I 1 upped him wih an even greater bet and if I were this confident in a movie grossing some ridiculos box office number like 850M Domestic for a sequel to a movie you never ever hear a word about, even in passing, even in Pop culture references, then I would've accepted a loser leave the site bet just because of how ridiculous his prediction is and how confident I am that he's wrong.. If he's so certain he's right, then he has nothing to lose now does he, right?? Yes?? No??

If you lost the bet you would have nowhere else to go, besides IMDB. DON't DO IT BKB!!

Since Cameron somehow pulled off a miracle feat two movies in a row, everyone is now just expecting a huge gross. I'm not saying it won't gross huge, but it's gonna drop. I have a huge hard-on for Cameron(thank you SMG), but i just don't see what he could do that will bring everyone in the world back, again. Though I will gladly see it in HFR and won't think twice about it. I trust him to do it and do it INCREDIBLY well.

• Like 1

If you lost the bet you would have nowhere else to go, besides IMDB. DON't DO IT BKB!!

Lol from what he have been told by our buddies here Tarzan.. BKB has been backing out of bets here there and everywhere and is a bag of Marvel hot air... I mean come on..You simply pay 50.00 up and change your sig to your Kals lapdog and bitch and I bow to all things James Cameron if A2 cant beat limp dawg Avengers 2 by at least 800+Mil in the WW race.

Seems someone secretly believes James Cameron is going to open a can of whoop-ass Titanic style over the avengers sequel.

Kal LOLS@  the Marvel wounded BKB.. .You lack the courage of your convictions to follow through with your Marvel vs Jame Cameron's A2

My bet is the only one that was grand and its the only one I would be doing with you BKB...Dont try to make silly bets and run from the ones myself and others have made to thee!! Be thou consumed by the Pandorian Fire's as we vanquish you naive one..

WUSSY Marvel Avengers Fan come get  it!!!!

Also BKB post your predicts  for Avengers 2 over Juggernaut 2. Please.. I want a good chuckle.. Those thats a balsy hopeless predict.. lol

GO AHEAD  --Welll you know the rest!!   Do you feel lucky Punk!! :stirthepot:

• Like 1

lol  No worries hes not an honourable fanboy..You saw our bud post on him backing out of the bets in the past. Go back some pages lol.

As for BKB showing he has brass ones.. Take the bet ole man.....Go Aheaddd-----Make my Day!!!! " Do you feel Lucky Punk!!"

"Do Yah BKB?!! :stirthepot:

• Like 1