Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

3 hours ago, XXR Tulkun Rider said:

$2B is definitely still on the table. I'm not sure if I'd bet on it at this point due to the China collapse but it's still there. We will have a clearer picture in 2 weeks but everything is fine for now. 

3 hours ago, XXR Tulkun Rider said:

$2B is definitely still on the table. I'm not sure if I'd bet on it at this point due to the China collapse but it's still there. We will have a clearer picture in 2 weeks but everything is fine for now. 

Now You Speak Kals Language my brother.

It's in the Pandorians and Cameron Fans now!. Haven't let us down yet. If we can get a huge domestic and Cameron super performing in india and other parts of Europe  Austraila, SK, China picks up. We'll  do much more than 2billy. 😎

" How does Avatar 2's
Repeat Business Feel?"

--" Mighty!"

2 minutes ago, Elessar said:

This is going to be an interesting race...

Day / Date Rogue One Avatar Way of Water
0 / Dec 15 $29,000,000

total $29,000,000

$17,000,000

total $17,000,000

1 / Dec 16 $71,094,394

(theaters 4,157)

(YD - / LW -)

total $71,094,394

est. $53,000,000

(theaters 4,202)

(YD - / LW -)

total $53,000,000

2 / Dec 17 $46,308,115

(theaters 4,157)

(YD -35% / LW -)

total $117,402,509

est. $44,500,000

(theaters 4,202)

(YD -16% / LW -)

total $97,500,000

3 / Dec 18 $37,679,172

(theaters 4,157)

(YD -19% / LW -)

total $155,081,681

est. $36,500,000

(theaters 4,202)

(YD -18% / LW -)

total $134,000,000

4 / Dec 19 - -

Only a matter of time before A2 overtakes daily's. Thats whyy 600+mil is def in play imo.

Just now, stuart360 said:

It made 50 something from around 10 countries with Tuesday and Wednesday starts. Pretty sure thats not included in the weekend numbers.

I think this is a mistake. Those 300m OS includes everything it made up until sunday.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

I mean even if the film 'only' grossed 1.6bil WW (and imo its still hitting 2bil), its a huge gross, biggest of the year, and a massive slap into the haters faces and the 'no one cares about AVATAR' loonies.

A better box office climate and 3bil would of been well in play imo.

Yep and rem always a chance we hit 900-1b domestic my brother Stuart360.  Folks forgetting No mega hit Alvin or Sherlock Holmes this time or Aquaman2 taking the extra ticket money😂 or Avatar1 might have had a 11-12 x Multi.

Definitely fine with smashing Maverick and wiping the floor with Strange with No Legs 2.  And how about that without a Tobey Maguire return and years of Spiderman fandom...we're  beating NWH Domestically and WW throwing some more salt on the no one cares about Avatar wounds in here😄.

Most feel 2.2 -2.5b still in play or better. Lets Go!

Theres another factor...If SK and China picks up and we get some super repeat business in key OS  territories.with a 850m-1b DOMESTIC.  Well, Avatar 2 Way of the Water-- just might bring 2.7billion -3B WW dominattion  back on the table. 

Solidifying Avatar 4 and 5.

" How does Avatar 2's
Repeat Business Feel?"
--" Mighty!"

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, StreamBO said:

Avatar 2 is great and all and could possibly make 3 billion and everything but this is a TOTAL LIEthanos-gif.gif

Sorry but its not even a competiton. Avatar 2 ground stomps every single marvel movie regarding visuals.

Watch this. Especially starts at  3:46min.

Edited by dignam

davy-jones-eyebrow-raise.gif

13 minutes ago, dignam said:

Sorry but its not even a competiton. Avatar 2 ground stomps every single marvel movie regarding visuals.

Sorry but you remain incorrect, Meme copium and corridor digital really? Get Hugos desk or before and afters people truly in the VFX industry not amateurs. Avatar 2 is great but is delusion go say is above Thanos, heck even Davy Jones and that was on 2006-2007.

Edited by StreamBO

11 minutes ago, dignam said:

Will watch later. Avatar 2 stomps everything . Even Avatar 1.. Never seen its equal and the scope of it all wow!!

4 minutes ago, StreamBO said:

Sorry but you remain incorrect, Meme copium and corridor digital really? Get Hugos desk or before and afters people truly in the VFX industry not amateurs. Avatar 2 is great but is delusion go say is above Thanos, heck even Davy Jones and that was on 2006-2007.

What?, the Navi in A2 look real, i mean not just amazing, they literally look like real beings. Thanos looks fine but he doesnt look like a real being.