Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

They did and it's true and as always, I won't be able to convince normal people of this outside the close knit nerd community into this, but it's true.. Would you have rathered seen this movie in 3D or 2D Tele as in 3D the way Cameron meant for the moviegoers to see this in???

Posted Image

WOW your obsession made you blind to see the real truth.

• Like 1

AVATAR was also the most illegally downloaded movie in 2010. No 3D. lol

HAH HAH Kayum...I have seen the future in SMAUG!!!!!!...And our future for the Juggernaut looks very very bright.. If peter jackson can improve so much with 3D over the Hobbit 1, with this new tech..Imagine what the far greater director that is James Cameron will pull off.. .Say goodbye to 3billion  WW boys!!!!!

:)...Yeehhhawwww  cant wait to see the news " Avatar 2 surpasses 3billion worldwide in 40 days.

• Like 1

I love the scene where he first rides one of those pterodactyl things. :)I also love the scene where Jake is in the forest at night and is then attacked by those creatures. :)

Oh snap yeah I looked at the audience jumping back in the seats including a  50-60 yr old madam and her hubby...Wow great scenes..

" Well I havent got all day!!"

:)

• Like 1

It will be no match OS and WW and even Domesticaly it's still a question about getting raped or just beat up.

Amen Tawasal... I think we made see another  milestone domestically and just maybe the worlds first 800-1billion dollar domestic 1 run king. :D...OS OMG 2.5-3.5+ B could be its range or even higher.

Domestically lets put our energy and our tickets and make sure TA2 gets raped by at least 100-200+ Mil. domestically lol

• Like 1

Amen Tawasal... I think we made see another  milestone domestically and just maybe the worlds first 800-1billion dollar domestic 1 run king. :D...OS OMG 2.5-3.5+ B could be its range or even higher.

Domestically lets put our energy and our tickets and make sure TA2 gets raped by at least 100-200+ Mil. domestically lol

We don't even need to aim higher domesticaly, no matter what Avatar 2 makes TA2 will still be like 200m below it's original movie.

• Like 1

AVATAR was also the most illegally downloaded movie in 2010. No 3D. lol

LOL Kayum. I wonder what BKB will say to this rofl!!!... That means if not for pirating our Avatar would have made 4billion lol.

Seems BKB, that folks still watched the movie at home in 2D, when back to see in the movie theaters in 3D and 2D after checking out bootlegs.. Hah hah

We don't even need to aim higher domesticaly, no matter what Avatar 2 makes TA2 will still be like 200m below it's original movie.

Hah hah you know how powerful the juggernaut 2015/2016 is still , when you dont even see sensible SWS or Marvel or LOTR fans saying which film can challenge it...LMAO

Oh and happy holidays Tawasal, Tarzan, Kayum, TeleMachos, Dash, Bballman  , Baum, Shawn , Leyla and all my friends.

I already have friends planning on buying 6 ticketsfor the first week...I love the enthusiasm... We going back to Pandora in a earth shocking way..

• Like 5

I hope Cameron doesn't put all the awesome scenes in the final cut, I want a lot of good scenes in a later special edition!!!

He wont..LOL James always has that top editior and himself cutting down the film by up to 30-60+mins of footage missing from his original vision,. The SE of Avatar I is even more spectacular. Shows even the Jake giving the prince his last shadow :'(  Oh thats one hell of a scene but only in the SE edition of the Juggernaut I 2009.

I was to seem him put the prince to death. Thought he wouldnt have done it actually :(..But it was what he wanted and Jake prayed over his body in the Navii language--Wow that is emotion you just dont see in alot of epic films today.

• Like 2

He wont..LOL James always has that top editior and himself cutting down the film by up to 30-60+mins of footage missing from his original vision,. The SE of Avatar I is even more spectacular. Shows even the Jake giving the prince his last shadow :'( Oh thats one hell of a scene but only in the SE edition of the Juggernaut I 2009.I was to seem him put the prince to death. Thought he wouldnt have done it actually :(..But it was what he wanted and Jake prayed over his body in the Navii language--Wow that is emotion you just dont see in alot of epic films today.

I still have yet to see the special edition. :(Anyway, imagined great Avatar video game, now with the new generation of consoles it would look awesome! Imagine flying in the pterodactyls!!!

Hah hah you know how powerful the juggernaut 2015/2016 is still , when you dont even see sensible SWS or Marvel or LOTR fans saying which film can challenge it...LMAO

Oh and happy holidays Tawasal, Tarzan, Kayum, TeleMachos, Dash, Bballman  , Baum, Shawn , Leyla and all my friends.

I already have friends planning on buying 6 ticketsfor the first week...I love the enthusiasm... We going back to Pandora in a earth shocking way..

Happy Holidays Kal.

• Like 1

I still have yet to see the special edition. :(Anyway, imagined great Avatar video game, now with the new generation of consoles it would look awesome! Imagine flying in the pterodactyls!!!

Oh snap Tarzan.. Im so sorry bud. See if you can rent or buy it on sale... Your going to love the new scenes. Some are sad  though :-(

. Oh yes good buddy. Cant wait to get Avatar 2 for PS4 or Xbox one. Going t odefinitely get back into videogames when these systems have more titles out in 2014

• Like 1

Coool bets..Neo and Dash keep track.

Baumer... If Avatar 2 makes 600M I will be called Kals toilet Paper. If  it makes under 600m I have to change my sig to baumers choosing for 30 days. :D

Another one the Architect...Says if Juggernuat 2015/2016 makes over 3.5B WW..Hes going to change his name to KAL-El's bitch for 40 days :)...

They are against Avatars 2 mighty success but we will still Nail them. :)

Naysayers are going to eat it :)

• Like 1